If you could have one player from another team, who would it be?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Ragland seems like the opposite of the direction that the staff is trying to move at linebacker. Just my two cents.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Odell Beckham Jr

Long term replacement for Jordy. Also in short term, Jordy/Odell will be devastating :tup:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Coates, who I saw alot of at Auburn is 6'2 215 pounds. (Roughly Jordy's size). In college I think it was as a Junior most of the season he led the nation in YPC. I don't know why he's not doing it in Pittsburgh, but trust me I'd rather have him than Hands of Stone Adams.

This is a bit right? You're kidding?

Sammie Coates may well have the worst hands in the NFL. They're truly horrible. His drop rate coming out of Auburn was something like 20%.

I'm not saying that Adams has especially good hands, but they're way better than Coates' and he's the superior receiver.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It's no secret that AR makes anyone a halfway decent WR, although the verdict is still out on Janis. Ben Roethlisberger is no slouch of a QB either and so far he has Coats looking pretty pedestrian.

Rodgers is awesome, and helps his receivers to be sure, but I think the NFCCG is a good lesson in not relying on that too heavily or underrating the importance/ability of his wideouts.

With Nelson and Adams both limited by injuries, we saw Rodgers really struggle for most of that game against what was really a bad pass defense. It's not like he was able to make Allison look like a stud just because he's Aaron Rodgers.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on your side Poker. Im thinking this Coates over Adams argument has to be a joke.

Either that or the guy arguing against Adams was asleep during all of last season.

Three different times last season Adams had as many TD catches in a single game as Coates has in his career.

or maybe I was awake for the multiple dropped TDs?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I've always been confused as to the ramifications of refusing to agree to disagree :/

It's kind of synonymous with "beating a dead horse".....why bother to keep beating/debating....the horse isn't coming back nor will the two sides ever agree.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recently read that the Steelers drafting of JuJu Smith-Schuster has at least one of their WR's on the bubble and Coats is among that group due to his inconsistent play and inability to stay healthy.

I can only conclude that the poster just doesn't like Adams, who he referred to as "Hands of Stone" and this is just an extreme way of showing just how much he dislikes him.

Ju Ju Smith-Schuster? Wasn't he a character on the Simpsons. Oh that's right, that was Joey Jo Jo jr. Shabidoo.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Aaron Donald is likely holding out because LA wants to pay him like an interior guy rather than an edge. But he breaks those normal molds. He plays the interior but he produces pressure like an edge. He deserves to get Olivier Vernon level money.

D

Deleted member 6794

Aaron Donald is a hold out, and some said he would be willing to sit out the whole season...

That doesn´t change the fact that he´s one of the best defensive players in the league. I´m convinced the Packers front office would have taken care of his contract a long time ago.

Members online

Latest posts