If you could have one player from another team, who would it be?

Reaction score
Which team is he on? I know he was good, and our DBs need help, but really now. He is 78!
if you accept that the movement of time, being non-linear, is dynamic - then it is hardly a leap to suggest that a team called by the same name as ours but staffed by entirely different people is a different team :p

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you accept that the movement of time, being non-linear, is dynamic - then it is hardly a leap to suggest that a team called by the same name as ours but staffed by entirely different people is a different team :p
Whoa. Great answer! When I read this in my head, it was the voice of Morgan Freeman in the style of his narration of "Through the Wormhole."

Reaction score
Only if you take the red pill.
SMBC used to (might still do, but haven't seen in a while) make a long series of short skit videos. In one of them Morpheus is just starting to go through the Red Pill / Blue Pill speech, and Neo takes both pills, downs them, and starts making karate noises to horrifically bad kicks and just being a bit of a twit. I love the matrix story line to death, but I can never see that part of the movie - or see it referenced - without having to suppress a bit of a giggle.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obvoiusly its all subjective but I would have to think most fans would gravitate towards defense. I mean as great as someone like Julio Jones or Antonio Brown or David Johnson (my pick for an offensive player by the way) I've backed off on that (no pun intended). My next thought was Luke Kuechly and that would't be a bad choice at all. Aaron Donald would be a solid option as would Patrick Peterson but considering everything I think I would have to go with Bosa. That said there are probably a dozen guys you could make a solid argument for and all would help immensely.

H

HardRightEdge

...our DBs need help, but really now. He is 78!
You take your upgrades where you can find them.

I always go for need. Some of my choices in past years polls were Von Miller, Shady McCoy and Calais Campbell. That didn't do any good, did it? At least Herb is a free agent is he so chooses.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HardRightEdge

SMBC used to (might still do, but haven't seen in a while) make a long series of short skit videos. In one of them Morpheus is just starting to go through the Red Pill / Blue Pill speech, and Neo takes both pills, downs them, and starts making karate noises to horrifically bad kicks and just being a bit of a twit. I love the matrix story line to death, but I can never see that part of the movie - or see it referenced - without having to suppress a bit of a giggle.
You made me look up SMBC. -1 for obscure acronym.

H

HardRightEdge

The Bills are converting from 3-4 to 4-3 (again). Preston Brown is lining up as the Bills ILB starter. Reggie Ragland might be available in trade. Probably too late for that, though.