If Packers win, they will go to Chicago...Excited?

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that the Seahawks have won, they will play the Falcons.

Assuming the Falcons beat the Seahawks and the Packers beat the Eagles, the Packers will play at Soldiers Field. How do you like that match up?

Also, assume the Packers beat the Bears, the Packers will have to play in Atlanta. Super Bowl bound?

Call me an optimistic fan but I think the Packers can beat anyone, anywhere.

Also, since the Packers lost to the Bears and Falcons due to a few plays, I could honestly see them going to the Super Bowl.

What do you guys think?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, the Packers will play the Falcons if they win. They are the #6 seed so they would automtically play the #1 seed Falcons.

But yes, I feel the Packers can beat anyone they meet in the playoffs. There hasn't been a game this year where the Packers haven't been in a position to win.

stevekrier

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seattle will go to chicago if packers beat philly and then the pack goes to atlanta

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, the Packers will play the Falcons if they win. They are the #6 seed so they would automtically play the #1 seed Falcons.

But yes, I feel the Packers can beat anyone they meet in the playoffs. There hasn't been a game this year where the Packers haven't been in a position to win.
Yup did you read that the packers havent trailed by more than 7 ALL SEASON!!! WOW

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFC Playoff seeding is as follows:

1) Atlanta
2) Chicago
3) Philly
4) Seattle
5) New Orleans
6) Green Bay

Lowest remaining seed ALWAYS goes to highest remaining seed, and your seeding does not change during the playoffs, so no matter what, Green Bay will remain the #6 seed. If GB wins, GB goes to Atlanta and Seattle will travel to Chicago. If Philly wins, they as the #3 seed will go to Chicago while Seattle at #4 will go to Atlanta, #1.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posted by SpartaChris:
The NFC Playoff seeding is as follows:

1) Atlanta
2) Chicago
3) Philly
4) Seattle
5) New Orleans
6) Green Bay

3 out of 6 bird brains playing this post season.

OP
OP
Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just realized 10 minutes after I posted this I am wrong:blush:

I was forgot a 7-9 team was the 4th seed. And the Packers are the 6th seed. Woooops......

Members online

Latest posts