1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I would never watch another game on the NFL network

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packedhouse01, Nov 30, 2007.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Who is Rick Romo. Gumbel has been falling all over himself all night long. It looks to me as if Rick Romo has been crowned the best Quarterback to ever play the game.

2. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They just need to get rid of Gumbel. He's not a true commentator, and neither is Colinsworth. They are basically both just stat guys. Mike Turico is a great commentator.

3. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I love Kornheiser as a commentator. that dude always makes me laugh. Remember when Bigby kicked that ball on monday night against the Broncos. Kornheiser said that there is a sequal to Bend it like Becham called "Bend It Like Bigby". Haha, priceless.

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The whole thing was a second rate production, I'm glad we don't have to watch that crap on a regular basis.
    I am glad the NFL got to showcase their poor officiating on their own network with their own poor announcers.

5. Fumblerooski

Fumblerooski Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gumbel called the Cowboys the Packers at least three times. :roll:

6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What a bunch of blowhards. its probably for the best that Charter dosent get the nfl network. the nfl.com webcast was a farce too. Everytime they showed the game action, it was when Dallas had the ball. Hardly showed the Pack with the ball. Otherwise, it was a bunch of magpies sitting in a studio yacking away and some filmed material. NFL Network? they can have it.

7. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    True all the way around Yoop, especially the second part. I finally saw a replay of the Harris take away after the game. Bogus. I can live with the inconsistent interference calls, well, sorta.

8. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't think it was that bad, but then again I don't watch the game for the announcers. I watch the game.

9. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gumbel had a bad night with teams and player names, and I think if I would have heard "he appears to have..." one more time I was going to puke. But, I am not a Gumbel fan to begin with.

I think Collinsworth is actually a pretty astute analyst and does not feel compelled to talk all the time.

There are alot worse announcing teams out there.

10. irishpacker

irishpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you mean, Tony ****... get it?

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I watch it for the game..........i mentally tune out the bozo's calling it if i don't like them.

12. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    im glad i was at a loud bar.

Collinsworth and Gumble are asses