I was in Green bay last night

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got to see the shrine which is called lambeau field. I bowed down to it then ate at Brett Farve's steakhouse. I have bad memories of Appelton so I try to stay away from that area. :lol: Lambeau looks nice especially at night.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats PB04! Sounds like you had a good time! So.....your from Da UP, EH? I used to live 20 miles south of Iron Mountain for a couple years. BEAUTIFUL area! We drove to "Escabanana" (as i call it) a couple times! Gotta REALLY watch out for DEER though!!!

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats weird hearing that .My family and I have a vacation home in Norway . I remember being 5 years old and my Dad waking me up to see Lambeau for my first time. I will never forget that ever.

OP
OP
P

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I plan on living somewhere in wisconsin when I get older like central to southern part. Milwaukee maybe or GB. I used to live in Lansing for a few years downstate then traverse city then moved to the Upper part of Michigan.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man.....the SNOW you get up there though! It gets pretty bad in the winter, hey?
Fvre............i lived in Pembine back in 1988-89. I spent some time in Norway! (I got a PACKER tatoo done there!) Plus, i worked at Mr. Donut in Iron Mt. and the owner had a drive thru Donut shop we supplied there. He ended up losing the business though. (AFTER i moved back down to southern Wisconsin.)

OP
OP
P

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Man.....the SNOW you get up there though! It gets pretty bad in the winter, hey?
Fvre............i lived in Pembine back in 1988-89. I spent some time in Norway! (I got a PACKER tatoo done there!) Plus, i worked at Mr. Donut in Iron Mt. and the owner had a drive thru Donut shop we supplied there. He ended up losing the business though. (AFTER i moved back down to southern Wisconsin.)

No not really. We only had an inch on the ground in January but now we have like 7 or 8 on the ground. We havent had a bad winter since 96 snow wise but its get cold sometimes like 2 or 3 years ago that was cold.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh! I thought you guys had it worse snow wise up there. I thought you were in the "snow belt". It has been a wierd winter here.......lots warmer then usual. But next weekend it's only supposed to be a high of 14! (YUCK)

OP
OP
P

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Oh! I thought you guys had it worse snow wise up there. I thought you were in the "snow belt". It has been a wierd winter here.......lots warmer then usual. But next weekend it's only supposed to be a high of 14! (YUCK)

Your thinking of Marquette, Munising and all of those areas. Their weather sucks. They get long winters.

Members online

Latest posts