I want the BEARS

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have said it before, I will say it again:

Beat the EAGLES (die to critics saying we would have lost if MVICK had played all game week one) CHECK

BEAT the FALCONS (we lost to them in ATL on a last min FG and a TON of mistakes ) CHECK

NEXT UP:

I WANT THE BEARS- Just to settle the score and prove the point. Not being cocky, I KNOW we are better than they are. We should have won the first one. We won the last one. I WANT TO PROVE IT TO ALL BEARS AND NFL FANS by going back into Soldier field and hoisting up the HALAS trophy in front of the CHICAGO fans.

THEN: I want the PATRIOTS.

I want to prove once and for all that we can BEAT EVERY team we lost to this season when it counts.

I WANT THE BEARS, then the PATS.

PERIOD.

Dont stop believing...

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6zBLosqL2g]YouTube - The 2008 Green Bay Packers: Don't Stop Believin'[/ame]

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm scared of the bears- not the team as much as the possibility of losing to them. Living an hour outside of chicago, I have to deal with annoying bears fans, and a biased dum bears media, and losing to them would be my worst nightmare-(although I dont think that we will lose). That being said, playing seattle might be tougher believe it or not.

First off it would be a west coast trip-and the longest one possible at that. Secondly Seattle might have the biggest home-field advantage in the NFL, and that place will be crazy if they advance to the nfc championship. also I dont know how you can look at film of the Seahawks, considering imo they might have stuff up their sleeve specifally for the post-season-similar to the "holding Starks for the post-season theory". And lastly that team is the last one remaining in the playoffs that is similar enough to the packers in the way they got into the playoffs and their team mentality of "we can play with anoyone."

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Superbowl Prediction

Packers 34 Steelers 24

Jets will beat Patriots tomorrow.

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i have to say i want the bears too! as much as losing to them would be the toughest most heartbreaking loss possible for a packers fan i weigh that up against how sweet a victory would be against them to make it to the sb and i say bring them on!!! And as tough as they are to beat after seeing the last 2 games against them and how we've played all year i reckon the only one who can beat us is ourselves... tell me a team thats truly beat us all year?? BRING ON THE BEARS!!!!

GaryGnu

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in 100% agreement with the poster of this thread. So much so I had to create this account after lurking for 2 months or so. Go Pack Go!

Additional thoughts: I'd rather play the Bears for two reasons...
1. I want to see the packers hoist the George Halas Trophy in Solider Field in front of all those bears fans, the ultimate rivalry statement.
2. Seattle is a no-win from some points of view. They are oddly dangerous. Beating them to get to the super bowl would create the "oh you beat a sub .500 team to get to the super bowl" talk. And losing to them would be.... ugh.... Seattle has to win the Superbowl to have a winning season. C'mon.

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just remember...

Dont stop believing....

LOL

Really,

Best revenge for the talk and BS this season. I want the BEST LEFT. I WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST. I dont want a SB given or taken from a 7-9 team. I want to beat EVERY TEAM THAT BEAT US THIS SEASON.

"Storybook ending"

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a reason the Bears played their starters for the whole game two weeks ago, THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO PLAY US AGAIN!!!!

Bring 'em on, I want to see the Pack beat the Bears in the biggest game this rivalry has ever seen.

It is, was, and always will be true: GB>CHI :chisux:

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Packers vs. Bears for NFCC would be EPIC. It would be only the second time we have played them in postseason, but I want a Superbowl more than the Bears. And I like our chances better against the Seahawks. Then again, if the Seahawks can beat them, then that would mean the Bears were the lesser team to begin with. Hmm... how deliciously paradoxical. I guess it makes no difference. But I can't cheer for the Bears. Go Seahawks!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears in Chicago make me nervous. They really do. I think we're the better team, but it's a different game when the Bears/Packers play. And the Bears defense seems to be able to slow Rodgers down. All it takes is a couple "fortunate" bounces, which we all know the Bears get and we lose that game. I think what scares me about the Bears is that they are sooo unpredictable.

ClayMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too, it would be nice to dangle the Super Bowl in there face and take it away from them. You know for a team that hates the Packers as bad as they do they sure want our trophy really bad. I wonder what they call that lone Lombardi of the Bears? Do they call it the Dikita trophy? Or our defense helped cover up are crappy offense so we could make a playoff run trophy?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have said it before, I will say it again:

Beat the EAGLES (die to critics saying we would have lost if MVICK had played all game week one) CHECK

BEAT the FALCONS (we lost to them in ATL on a last min FG and a TON of mistakes ) CHECK

NEXT UP:

I WANT THE BEARS- Just to settle the score and prove the point. Not being cocky, I KNOW we are better than they are. We should have won the first one. We won the last one. I WANT TO PROVE IT TO ALL BEARS AND NFL FANS by going back into Soldier field and hoisting up the HALAS trophy in front of the CHICAGO fans.

THEN: I want the PATRIOTS.

I want to prove once and for all that we can BEAT EVERY team we lost to this season when it counts.

I WANT THE BEARS, then the PATS.

PERIOD.

Dont stop believing...

Great post. Nothing would be sweeter than knocking the Bears out of the playoffs next week. It will be a hell of a game.

cakoski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not care who we play as long as we win the next two games. And give Aaron something Brett does not have a win in the city of Dallas

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way it could be better would be if it was last season and we went to the dome and beat the vikes like the saints did

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to beat the best, and whomever that is...seattle or chicago...I want the winner, that's all that matters to me

Members online

Latest posts