I thought that Favre guy...

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"inaccurate, washed up, and over the hill"...?

I guess that new coach McCarthy reigned him in and straightened out his errant ways..:wink:

(or could it be that last years team really sucked a bit more than this years team does?)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
"inaccurate, washed up, and over the hill"...?

I guess that new coach McCarthy reigned him in and straightened out his errant ways..:wink:

(or could it be that last years team really sucked a bit more than this years team does?)

I was one of those who defended his play last year. I'd rather see 29 interceptions than a QB who gives up, lays down, and dies.

Favre fights until the bitter end. I'm glad to have him this year, and game 3 has proven me right. :)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know where people were saying he was washed up. Especially after the Saints game but he did play well today and lead us to victory. I hope the national media gives him some props. Should be good to watch Football Night in America tonight.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
I don't know where people were saying he was washed up. Especially after the Saints game but he did play well today and lead us to victory. I hope the national media gives him some props. Should be good to watch Football Night in America tonight.

i think the o-line now knows what they have to do to win. They set the bar today, and they have to meet it every week, and hopefully set the bar higher next week!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i think the o-line now knows what they have to do to win. They set the bar today...

Against another 0-2 team...

majikman said:

So would that mean that MM and/or TT made some personnel improvments contradicting every one of the "they are wasting Favre's last good years" tone of the majority of your posts?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
tromadz said:
i think the o-line now knows what they have to do to win. They set the bar today...

majikman said:

So would that mean that MM and/or TT made some personnel improvments contradicting every one of the "they are wasting Favre's last good years" tone of the majority of your posts?

Ryan said:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
tromadz said:

majikman said:

Lions have a very stout front 7 on paper. Rogers is one of the best defensive lineman in the game and Green Bay really took care of him good. Give the young guys credit when it's due and bash them when they deserve it. Today they deserve credit for showing up and playing at least in pass blocking.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
4packgirl said:
JFC people - we won a friggin game - enjoy it!! :D

My thoughts exactly. time to throw the steaks on the grill and :chug:

yeppers - i've almost got my bottle of boone's farm gone - then on to some yummy rummy!! party it up guys!!

OP
OP
M

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
tromadz said:

majikman said:

I wouldn't say that yet Ryan. Ask me that at the end of the year.

I think Favre is carrying the team right now.

He would have been able to do the same last year (as he had done ever year before that), except there were too many injuries...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
Ryan said:
tromadz said:

majikman said:

I wouldn't say that yet Ryan. Ask me that at the end of the year.

I think Favre is carrying the team right now.

He would have been able to do the same last year (as he had done ever year before that), except there were too many injuries...

Fair enough, and I do agree about last season and the injuries.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
majikman said:
I will give TT the Jennings pick.

Damn..that kid is gonna be good!

I will second that "good move TT" . Ouch that was hard to say !!!

my day has been made.... and as far as what ryan just posted... wow perfect...

but like packgirl says. no time for the politics baby.... we won... time to celebrate... so majik man, anubis, depack and even you pyle... heres to ya we won baby!!!

OP
OP
M

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said, ask me at the end of the season..

Yeah..but it was a good win today. To that I agree.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres to everyone here!!!!!!!!! Glass raised....I didnt sit down this entire game, everytime we did something bad happened so spent the entire game standing up...lol

Members online

Latest posts