1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I Think Jermichael Relived The 2010 Nfc Title Game In His Head Last Week!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Sep 27, 2011.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Wow what a performance. I don't believe anyone can cover him. CB's no way.. LB's to slow.. What a game! And if they double him, our QB is the best so he'll find GJ85 or Jordy! What a great problem to have!

2. Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45
    I think the most badass thing about his entire game was that he had somebody tweet trash talk for him during the game :cool:

3. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    He is one of the few players with TE size, and WR ability.

4. cheeseheadfanatic87

cheeseheadfanatic87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    It's awesome that Jermichael Finley is back. I honestly think the playoffs would have been different if we would have had Finley and Grant. I think Finley would have torn up the Steelers if he played in the Super Bowl. And yes it's nice I am happy they signed Jones too. You double cover Jennings you still have Driver, Nelson, Jones, and Finley to worry about.

5. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Too many weapons for Rodgers to chose from.

6. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    And to complete this Superbowl recipe, add a dash of Cobb.

7. Hype

Hype Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    i really wish Finely was healthy for the Jets game last year cause i really want to see a Revis vs Finely match up

8. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    This quote came after yesterday's game against the Broncos where Finley caught three passes:

“For sure, they took me out of the game,” Finley said. “I don’t know what I came out with, but hopefully we can go back and dial something up for the double teams. We’ve got to have something for it.

“We’ll have to go back, not being selfish or nothing, but go back and dial up something so you can get your playmaker the ball in games like that when it’s close.”

Uh, Jermichael... your team just won 49 to 23. The game plan the coaches had in mind regarding offensive strategy worked quite well.

Good to see that Finley is "not being selfish or nothing".

9. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    49-23 is close to Finley's standards. He wants to win by at least 50! Haha