I Think Jermichael Relived The 2010 Nfc Title Game In His Head Last Week!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow what a performance. I don't believe anyone can cover him. CB's no way.. LB's to slow.. What a game! And if they double him, our QB is the best so he'll find GJ85 or Jordy! What a great problem to have!

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the most badass thing about his entire game was that he had somebody tweet trash talk for him during the game :cool:

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's awesome that Jermichael Finley is back. I honestly think the playoffs would have been different if we would have had Finley and Grant. I think Finley would have torn up the Steelers if he played in the Super Bowl. And yes it's nice I am happy they signed Jones too. You double cover Jennings you still have Driver, Nelson, Jones, and Finley to worry about.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really wish Finely was healthy for the Jets game last year cause i really want to see a Revis vs Finely match up

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
This quote came after yesterday's game against the Broncos where Finley caught three passes:

“For sure, they took me out of the game,” Finley said. “I don’t know what I came out with, but hopefully we can go back and dial something up for the double teams. We’ve got to have something for it.

“We’ll have to go back, not being selfish or nothing, but go back and dial up something so you can get your playmaker the ball in games like that when it’s close.”

Uh, Jermichael... your team just won 49 to 23. The game plan the coaches had in mind regarding offensive strategy worked quite well.

Good to see that Finley is "not being selfish or nothing".

Reaction score
This quote came after yesterday's game against the Broncos where Finley caught three passes:

“For sure, they took me out of the game,” Finley said. “I don’t know what I came out with, but hopefully we can go back and dial something up for the double teams. We’ve got to have something for it.

“We’ll have to go back, not being selfish or nothing, but go back and dial up something so you can get your playmaker the ball in games like that when it’s close.”

Uh, Jermichael... your team just won 49 to 23. The game plan the coaches had in mind regarding offensive strategy worked quite well.

Good to see that Finley is "not being selfish or nothing".
49-23 is close to Finley's standards. He wants to win by at least 50! Haha

Members online

Latest posts