I SAID IT, I SAID IT . Aaron Rodgers is a white version of Mike Vick

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as scrambling goes- The Edge goes to Vick

As far as Passing and accuracy goes- The Edge goes to Aaron Rodgers

They both are very good at both

However This season Aaron just had the better defense.

The Eagles had the last ranked redzone defense in the league this season and in the last 25 years.They allowed 31 Tds. They were so bad they set a record. Yes they had a worse redzone defense than the winless Lions. So when you really look at it. Vick had to outscore every team he played because teams knew if they got in the eagles redzone they would automatically score.

In the playoffs you need defense. Every team left in the playoffs has a top 6 defense.

Im not here to start trouble. Goodluck. I know you guys will win the superbowl. I also know you guys will crush the Bears.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should I say this? Lets just hope he doesn't kill dogs.
And that is why Aaron Rodgers is and always will be much much much better than Michael *****.

Michael ***** made his bed and now he must lay in it for all time.
Killing dogs makes Michael ***** one of the worst and most evil human beings on the planet, ever, no matter what he does on the field.
He cannot ever redeem himself from his past murdering ways.

How dare you even think of coming onto here and making a stupid post such as this one comparing a winning Green Bay QB against a loser such as Michael *****.
Aaron and ***** are light years apart.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 priority for Rodgers next offseason:

Learn how to play against Chicago's D. They got his number. It's mainly against them, but he plays like crap against them. He has played great against great Ds like Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Dallas in their prime.

But against Chicago, don't know why, he ALWAYS struggles.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Learn how to play against Chicago's D. They got his number. It's mainly against them, but he plays like crap against them. He has played great against great Ds like Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Dallas in their prime.

If we get a stronger run game, this will help neutralize the Tampa 2. Hopefully, this will happen with Grant back and perhaps an upgrade or two on our OL.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He keeps them in the game thats for sure. Cutler is TERRIBLE against us

Members online

Latest posts