I Must Bow To Dom Capers

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else feel that Capers started to call safe plays? We have seen it all year with McCarthy coming out in the second half and playing it safe and giving up a substantial lead. I felt that Capers in the 4th quarter was not putting any pressure on the 3rd stringer. Keep calling the same way and stop going to the prevent. All the Bears kept doing was setting up screen plays or just ran the ball. McCarthy play calling was questionable in the second half as usual. 3rd and 1 on the bears 38 or something and you decide to run a bootleg when you would have just ran it twice with Kuhn and picked it up. Yes, I know that Rodgers was throwing some crap balls, but he didn't seem to be happy with the play calling either. All I am saying is that if we are going to beat the Steelers, we are going to have to play to win. That means that McCarthy and Capers are going to have to call to win. Not have a lead and play safe ball to drain clock and hold them off as long as possible and hope for a narrow win.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed... I am really enjoying the win, but i was screaming at McCarthy and his play calling the whole fourth quarter. I think im just gonna start going with it though because he's led us to 5 straight wins. Its Hard to do but hey as long as it gets done.:chisux:

Members online

Latest posts