I Like Our Chances

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well everyone agrees that the packers played like crap last week and lost to a team they should of beat. I still like our chances to get to and win the superbowl. Granted new england is a very good team but they have showed that they have weakness, they were out played by philly and baltimore and could of lost both those games. Dallas also got by detriot and buffalo and did not play well in either game and was beat by philly only scoring 6 points. My only point is that the top 4-5 teams all have bad games from time to time. Greenbay will bounce back from that game and it will motivate them even more.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tell you one thing ... we will kill cowboys any day of the week if we have a full healthy roster im 100% sure ...

We only lost by 10 points in the season without one of our best DT's and our best CB ... on top of that Brett wasn't playing ... I'm more scared of facing seahawks then the cowboys don't get me wrong I dont think seattle would be able to beat us ...

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tell you one thing ... we will kill cowboys any day of the week if we have a full healthy roster im 100% sure ...

We only lost by 10 points in the season without one of our best DT's and our best CB ... on top of that Brett wasn't playing ... I'm more scared of facing seahawks then the cowboys don't get me wrong I dont think seattle would be able to beat us ...

Colin Cole
Johnny Jolly

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not so confident. I hope these guys can string together 2 nice games in the playoffs but they won't be easy. I got my fingers crossed but I also have a bad feeling. I think we could easily look past our first game and focus to much on the Cowboys assuming thet get to the NFC championship game.

Injuries, weather, and focus. If we can get all these things in check, we will be big time competitors

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think our chances are decent regarding your concerns KGB, as i have faith in Mccarthy to keep the team focused. He keeps the team very well focused, and it seems to me the times that the team really struggles are due to mccarthy's mistakes, ie. gameplan, playcalling, etc.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not so confident. I hope these guys can string together 2 nice games in the playoffs but they won't be easy. I got my fingers crossed but I also have a bad feeling. I think we could easily look past our first game and focus to much on the Cowboys assuming thet get to the NFC championship game.

Injuries, weather, and focus. If we can get all these things in check, we will be big time competitors

I hope we don't look past our first game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

This season last time the pack lost to the bears they had a very nice winning streak

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't start one of these sky high confidence threads PLEASE. Every time someone does one of these we are bitterly disappointed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't start one of these sky high confidence threads PLEASE. Every time someone does one of these we are bitterly disappointed.

Yup I know..2 or 3 games before the Dallas game everyone was talking bout the Dallas game..

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will try to keep it real here. Sundays game is very important due to the fact The Packers have to get back into a rythym and get their confidence level back up.

Everyone always talks about the difference between pre-season and regular season games, the same goes for Playoff games.

Veteran players bring up their level of play to it's highest point in the playoffs, we have very few guys who have playoff experience, these are the guys who have to step up the next two weeks and git the youngsters focused and ready.

No matter how much the young guys think they are ready, untill you have played in a post seasson game you don't realize the magnitude.

The one big disapointment at the end of last year was that The Packers didin't get to go to playoffs, the experience alone would have been worth any dissapointment after losing.

All that being said I believe the few guys we have on the roster with playoff experience will step up and The Packers will be ready.

Nobody expected a 13-3 or 12-4 season so anything beyond the regular season is a bonus IMHO!!!!

Go Pack!!!! Take them one at a time!!!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"One game at a time" like Buckeyepackfan said and I do believe that "anything is possible this year"

GO PACK !!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heh. Like I was saying we'd beat da Bears by 30+ points. Now Vikes is using what I said as his sig. :roll:

Latest posts