I had a dream!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has this season affected any of you so much that it has gotten into your subconscious and you dream Packers dreams? It's been doing that to me all season! The dream I had last night was a bit weird and would probably be borderline nightmare/creepy to anybody but me. I was in this huge room that was filled with Packers footballs, all green and gold. I was pretty much swimming in them and I couldn't get out of the room. Funny thing was, I wasn't scared, I was happy to be playing in a huge room filled with footballs. I kept drowning in them, going under but I never died, I just kept getting back to the surface and every time it did that I felt like I was being reborn. It's a strange dream and I don't know yet what it means but I just know it was the most awesome feeling you could feel. I almost can't describe it.

Is this happening to anyone else? Hopefully not the same dream I had that would be just too weird.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Oh i have been having dreams all week too. Monday night the game was 6 - 0 at the end of the first quarter, the Packers went for 2 after the touchdown and failed, and the Packers intercepted Cutler.

Tuesday night the game was like 14 - 10 Packers up middle of the game, don't remember much of that other than I was watching the game.

Wednesday night, another Packers dream the game was more of a blow out and all stress thinking OMG Packers are going to lose was gone, the Packers were manhandling the Bears. It was like the Atlanta game.

Last night, just glimpses of things GB, but slept well.

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream last night we blew the Bears out 66 - 7 or maybe that was just a recreation of the Madden game I played before I went to sleep :happy0005:

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
definitely a unique dream, I have had Packer related dreams during the season...before the Giants game I dreamed we lost to them...before the eagles I dreamed we got crushed by Vick...the dreams haven't been occurring as much lately...Instead I constantly find myself completely absorbed with this upcoming game and the entirety of the season...It's been an emotional roller coaster ride for me...watching us play poorly against bad teams, teams we should have beaten...to come down to losing Rodgers...then NEEDING to win the final 2 of the season...I was always hopeful, and never really wanted to doubt the team, but there were so many times I was in doubt...I honestly think we can take it all...if we beat the Bears, I want the Steelers with a healthy Troy Polumalu...WHY? I want to cap the season off beating the top team in the AFC, all these STEELER fans are so confident they are going to win it all it's rediculous...I want it! I want a STEELERS PACKERS SUPERBOWL! please! if we get there, and win it...I will be kind of emotional for the Packers, especially the VETERAN guys that watched our season End the last 2 playoff appearances...guys like Driver, Woodson, Clifton, Jenkins...these guys are so deserving...I'll be so proud of my team, proud of MM, proud of Rodgers, proud to be a Packers fan

Reaction score
Has this season affected any of you so much that it has gotten into your subconscious and you dream Packers dreams? It's been doing that to me all season! The dream I had last night was a bit weird and would probably be borderline nightmare/creepy to anybody but me. I was in this huge room that was filled with Packers footballs, all green and gold. I was pretty much swimming in them and I couldn't get out of the room. Funny thing was, I wasn't scared, I was happy to be playing in a huge room filled with footballs. I kept drowning in them, going under but I never died, I just kept getting back to the surface and every time it did that I felt like I was being reborn. It's a strange dream and I don't know yet what it means but I just know it was the most awesome feeling you could feel. I almost can't describe it.

Is this happening to anyone else? Hopefully not the same dream I had that would be just too weird.

Funny you should mention this because while I was dozing off on the couch just yesterday, I was having a dream that we were up 40 something to nothing and for some crazy reason, I was standing on the sideline with headsets on and in a Packer uniform {don't even remember what position I was supposed to play}. Suddenly, in the fourth quarter, Donald Driver doused me with the gatorade and then MM sent me into the game like in "Rudy." If my wife hadn't yelled at that point "WAKE UP.....YOU NEED A SLEEP STUDY" {she performs sleep studies. vbg}, hard telling what the outcome of that game would have been or if I would have even survived on the field to see the end of it. I would assume that we were able to actually "hang on" and win! Crazy!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it wasn't a dream I was watching the falcons game,and as I was watching I had to call my brother,I let him know for what ever reason I don't care who we play we will win it all and yes i even said if it is the steelers we will win,I don't know the why just feel it and still do the pack brings the trophy home .just talking about it makes me feel like I did Sunday,so I;m staying with what I feel the pack super bowl.:chisux:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are great, classic stuff! I admire you all for those!

I rarely dream (remember them). Maybe like 5 a year.

But before last season, the 2009 season that had Favre joining the Vikings, I did have a season shorty before that season started in August sometime.

Let me premise this by 411ing that I lived in Minnesota from about 1978 until 2005, all thru my elementary years thru college, and the Packers were h o r s e s h i t for that whole period of time.
And even when we got good, I ultimately went to 5 Packer games at the Metrodome, with 3 in a row (94, 95, 96) and we lost every single one of them. I also went to the Vikings at Packers game in 1998 when we had a 2-year home winning streak and had gone to the Super Bowl 2 years in a row. Well we got our ***** kicked by Randy Moss that night, MNF embarassment, and the offical changing of the guard took place there as rookie Randy Moss torched us... of course I wanted to draft Moss that draft but we chickened out and then my enemy took him. So bottom line is I hate the Vikings as much as anyone does.

So my dream was this:
Every single play, Favre back to pass..... all day to throw, nobody ever touches him..... over and over.... I never actually saw passes, just that... and I was *****ing, yelling, swearing to HIT THAT *****ER!

Then I'd see Rodgers go back to pass and get hammered, crushed, rushed out of the pocket.... I saw/remembered one actual throw and it was a gorgeous deep throw to a barely open Jordy Nelson for a TD but that bastard dropped it! Just like James Jones did in Philly.

That's why when we played the Vikings for the first time with Favre there last year, at Minny on MNF, I actually did/could NOT watch it. I DVRd it, and woke up the next morning and saw we lost, and I never watched it, just deleted it. And it sounded like my dream as Favre was never sacked.

I haven't had any dreams this week about the Bears, but I have that same sinking scared feeling of not feeling like I can stand to watch.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I one night last year had a nightmare, I dreamed the Colts were playing the Vikings in the Super Bowl, and the Vikings won:fie:

But this year i've been having the same dream, that the Packers won SB 45!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a new game related dream and the Pack was up 20 -0 at the half. I was hoping they would put another td in to start the 2nd half but then I woke up.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream over a month ago that the Packers beat the Eagles, then the Falcons and it was the Jets vs Packers in the Super Bowl... notice how my dream skipped over the NFC Conference Championship... I interpret that to mean it will be a "no contest.."

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i dreamed the jets won but woke up before the packers game started (apparently my dreams dont care that packers and bears play before the jets)

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream I was in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skys....oh, wait, that's not the topic at all is it?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
interesting topic lol

as an intro to the dream i had a couple nights ago, i used to get EXTREMELY upset and angry when my favorite teams got knocked out of the playoffs. looking back it was actually quite ridiculous...

but anyways, i had a dream that the NFCCG was happening and the Packers were getting crushed in every aspect. It was one of those dreams that felt real until the point i woke up. While they were getting crushed i resulted into old habits, except it was much more exaggerated and worse then i have ever actually acted. throwing everything i can get my hands on, screaming at the top of my lungs, cursing out people trying to talk to me. it was ridiculous! lol

then i realized that for whatever reason the Packers weren't playing the Bears, they were playing the Eagles. Thats when i realized, hey this isnt right...and woke up. needless to say i was pretty damn happy when i realized it was only a dream. lol

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream last night we scored a FG on opening drive,,,,,we intercepted Cutler on thier drive,,,,some how we scored and it was 10-0... and the halftime score was 17-3 ..........I like my dream even though I don't know who scored what

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a weird dream last night...

First, we went into OT against the bears in the NFCCG, and was very confused about the new playoff OT rules. Went into OT tied at 18, but somehow GB won 27-24.....
Then, the next day they said that game didn't count, so we had to play again. The weird part was, 1st we played the eagles, then we played the falcons, and then we played the bears... All in the same game!

But don't worry, we won again :)

:chisux:

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are sure to all have some interesting dreams tonight on the eve of the NFC championship game!

Happy sleep to all and to all some sweet Packers dreams!

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten stop dreaming about me taking you on the first date... Jeesh! Lol joke. But i've had some pretty epic dreams playing for the Packers.... Ahh I wish it could be nightly.

ratpacker74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never had a dream about the Packers until last night. Maybe because I read you topic. But my dream was that CM3 or A.J. Hawk was rushing Cutler unblocked and he threw it away to either CM3 or Hawk who caught it to run back for a pick 6. I am so fricking nervous for this game. I find it funny that all the Chicago radio people are picking the bears and the GB radio folks are picking the Pack. This game is so evenly matched, I know the Pack should win, but "any given Sunday"..... Please, PLEASE let the Pack win this one!!!!

Staff online

Latest posts