I cringe when I "see".............

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
……….….Wi. Mike now in Florida opening yet another new thread before a promising 2019-20 season.

I know it’s a part of this fan forum, but dam, just when we think he’s laying off for a little while, another thread gets started with a weak topic that could be discussed elsewhere.

I don’t know how we’re going to make a run at another Super Bowl now!

:coffee: :D :cool:

Just poking at you @Wi. Mike now in Florida

Do you buddy.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
……….….Wi. Mike now in Florida opening yet another new thread before a promising 2019-20 season.

I know it’s a part of this fan forum, but dam, just when we think he’s laying off for a little while, another thread gets started with a weak topic that could be discussed elsewhere.

Do you buddy.
Dude isn't there already a "I cringe when..." thread already done? Post what you said there dude.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Do you buddy.

The ignore thread feature is my best friend

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The ignore thread feature is my best friend

Bwahahahahahahahaha...... LMAO!!!

OK, I cringe when I see players on other teams jump into the stands ala the Lambeau Leap. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but ... I think they all just wish they were Green Bay Packers. :)

Here is a cringe worthy article. Aside from Watt, what will happen if no Green Bay kids offer their bikes to a Texan? Never been a fan of joint practices. I think the last one in Green Bay was with the Bills. You always hear NFL players saying that they're glad when the pre-season games begin, they're happy because they get to hit someone in a different color jersey. Well, the Pack are giving them the opportunity at Nitschke Field.

https://www.thenorthwestern.com/sto...ckers-lambeau-kids-bike-tradition/1770652001/

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not read article yet, but if they are able to offer the TExans bikes to ride, there will be kids lined up to do it with smiles on their faces.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cringe when I see no one backing up Rodgers that has game management ability. I cringe when I see guys like Mark Murphy still having a job considering what has occurred in the last four years. I cringe when I see stagnation in this organization. New blood is going to be an interesting and telling chapter here.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cringe when I see no one backing up Rodgers that has game management ability. I cringe when I see guys like Mark Murphy still having a job considering what has occurred in the last four years. I cringe when I see stagnation in this organization. New blood is going to be an interesting and telling chapter here.
oh i almost forgot..i cringe when buggy no shows the chat box on game days:cautious:

D

Deleted member 6794

I cringe when I see guys like Mark Murphy still having a job considering what has occurred in the last four years.

Murphy has done a great job creating revenue for the Packers. He shouldn't be involved in football decisions though.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cringe when I see people act as if Rodgers is the reason why we lose in the playoffs. They always bring up the Seattle game, and yet for some reason they forget that game was good and ours if not for a botched onside kick recovery. Plus let's not forget the two TD passes that were dropped by both Cobb and Jordy on two different occasions.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cringe when I see people act as if Rodgers is the reason why we lose in the playoffs. They always bring up the Seattle game, and yet for some reason they forget that game was good and ours if not for a botched onside kick recovery. Plus let's not forget the two TD passes that were dropped by both Cobb and Jordy on two different occasions.
and playing a top flight defense on one leg. he had 1 bad pass to Cobb in that game. The other was an INT in the endzone that was a clear penalty for offsides on Seattle, but not called. he only threw it because he thought it was a free play. That one to Jordy shows just how thin the line is for success or failure. Small stumble out of the break, pass is off the finger tips for a pretty sure TD pass.

So many missed opportunities that day, should have been a blowout. I'll go enjoy my should have been Lombardi for a while before I think anymore about that game.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cringed when MM always called time outs near the end of the first half when the other team had the ball, allowing the other team plenty of time to score on our sorry defenses. I cringed when I suddenly realized that even I, far from an expert, knew what play the offense was going to run based on the formation and players in the game. I cringed every year that Slocum and Capers weren't fired.

Reaction score
I cringed watching Rodgers all last season throwing the ball out-of bounds,
when he didn't trust any of his receivers and to protect his interception record.

Ah yes, how soon we forget.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when he didn't trust any of his receivers and to protect his interception record.

I hate that notion. He throws the ball out of bounds to protect his interception record? That is absolutely silly. And let's be honest most of these receivers were new outside of Devante. So of course chemistry and the trust wasn't going to be there. I'd rather him throw the ball away then force it and the ball gets picked off. -_-

D

Deleted member 6794

I cringed when I suddenly realized that even I, far from an expert, knew what play the offense was going to run based on the formation and players in the game.

I guarantee that on the majority of offensive plays you had absolutely no clue which one the Packers offense was going to run.

I definitely prefer Rodgers to throw the ball out of bounds instead of being intercepted. You should as well.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score

Only Aaron Rodgers could get criticized for protecting the football. Some people will reach for literally anything.

On many occasions, he threw the ball away due to him not being able to scramble because of the injury, and it was either throw the ball away or get killed.

But I guess some would prefer either:

1. turnovers
2. for Rodgers to get hurt again

Lunacy.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He DID DIRECTLY lose the Cardinals game in 2009 and almost pissed away the Superbowl.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He DID DIRECTLY lose the Cardinals game in 2009 and almost pissed away the Superbowl.
How did he lose the Cardinal game? Are you talking about the fumble when the refs missed a blatant facemask. Or the previous play when they missed unnecessary roughness? Let along the fact That Rodgers was in a freaking shootout with Warner and that was his first playoff series. And how did he almost cost us The Superbowl?

Ric stop hating please. This is reaching even for you.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
So first of all, you cite 2 playoff games in a 10 year span that you think were Rodgers' fault. lmao. That's not too shabby if you ask me.

Second though, how did he directly lose the Cardinals game when he and his offense dropped 45 points? :roflmao: and how did he almost **** away the Super Bowl when he went 24-39 for 304 and 3 TD's? 111.5 passer rating, 83 QBR. And there were also what? like 5-6 drops in that game?

Rodgers played an outstanding Super Bowl and he more than did his part against the Cardinals.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So first of all, you cite 2 playoff games in a 10 year span that you think were Rodgers' fault. lmao. That's not too shabby if you ask me.

Second though, how did he directly lose the Cardinals game when he and his offense dropped 45 points? :roflmao: and how did he almost **** away the Super Bowl when he went 24-39 for 304 and 3 TD's? 111.5 passer rating, 83 QBR. And there were also what? like 5-6 drops in that game?

Rodgers played an outstanding Super Bowl and he more than did his part against the Cardinals.
Exactly! That fumble should've been negated with a facemask call. And on the previous play that should've been called Unnecessary roughness.

All his points are really reaching if you ask me.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was almost perfect in the Super Bowl, imagine his numbers without all the drops.

D

Deleted member 6794

That's absolutely ridiculous. Rodgers threw for 423 yards and four touchdowns in the loss to the Cardinals in 2009, dropping a total of 45 points on them (which is the most points by a team losing a game in playoff history). The defense not being able to stop Warner was the reason the Packers lost that game.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They're up 28-25 and have the ball on their final drive. A TD makes it 34-25, no defense stand needed. They can't score...get a FG and the D has to make a stand late to preserve the victory.

D

Deleted member 6794

They're up 28-25 and have the ball on their final drive. A TD makes it 34-25, no defense stand needed. They can't score...get a FG and the D has to make a stand late to preserve the victory.

It's ludicrous to suggest that Rodgers nearly lost the Super Bowl because the Packers didn't score a touchdown on their last possession. Do you truly expect them to score seven points on every one???

Members online

Latest posts