Hunt's new team.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I hope it's someone in our division. That way, we know we have at least one D-Lineman that won't do a damn thing against us in 2 games! :D

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I'm not sure but I hope it's someone in our division. That way, we know we have at least one D-Lineman that won't do a damn thing against us in 2 games! :D

haha nice one

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have almost no doubt someone will at least give him a look...maybe the vikes, I mean they were SO impressed w/ Sharper, their jaws will probably drop, and they'll whiz in their pants when they see Hunt.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually it would be sweet if the Vikes got Hunt. This way, they replace Randy Moss's cancer-cell approach to the locker room and get a player that doesn't produce. Does someone have Ziggy Wilf's cell phone number? I'd like to make a pitch to him that he needs Hunt in the lineup! :D :D

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I have almost no doubt someone will at least give him a look...maybe the vikes, I mean they were SO impressed w/ Sharper, their jaws will probably drop, and they'll whiz in their pants when they see Hunt.
lol, that is sooo true!!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Who do you think will pick his useless butt up?
I think that he will be picked up by the Vikqueens. I really hope that they do pick him up. One more useless piece of garbage for them ;) honestly I do think that they will pick him up.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he wasn't picked up immediately(he wasn't) then I suspect it will be awhile. It's a little like farting then leaving the room. Everyone knows you smell, even if you aren't there. Hunt's legacy is well-known around the league.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
SlickVision said:
Who do you think will pick his useless butt up?

McDonalds :D
Yeah but who knows he might not show up for work....I mean he will go to McDonalds and say wow look at all this great food, forget you guys I dont feel like tryin today I think I will just sit here and stuff my fat lazy face full of the biggest fat infested crap in the world! Sounds like a job fit perfectly for Hunt. :p

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
It sure as hell won't be here!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:

Oh please!. I'll give you 5 bucks to take him. :p

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
wpr said:
Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:

Oh please!. I'll give you 5 bucks to take him. :p
Is that in American money?

lol! no it's Euro in honor of an "NFL program" where Hunt could probably start.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bengals just took a look at him. He wasn't giving a workout though.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If any team thought Hunt was worth anything they would more than likely have traded a conditional pick for him. He'll probably go home and burn his money up in smoke.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny how some Cardinal fans down here are hoping they bring Hunt in. If they only knew :D

I can't see Hunt fitting into Denny Green's type of player, but you never know I guess.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
It's funny how some Cardinal fans down here are hoping they bring Hunt in. If they only knew :D

I can't see Hunt fitting into Denny Green's type of player, but you never know I guess.

That's almost an even trade for Wendell Bryant. :D

Nahhh, Hunt is a much bigger turd. Nevermind. :p

Members online

Latest posts