Hunt a starter?

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything I read tells me the Pack is missing a bunch of starters on defense and that list includes C hunt.
I think it is time to realize that he should not be considered a starter. No matter what the cost, this piece of **** should be released, especially after the disrespect he showed in practice, in which he really wasn't practicing, by flipping Bates the bird when Bates asked (told) him and Grady to join in some stretching exercises.
I hope to never again read that Green Bay is missing C. Hunt as a starter.GET RID OF THIS CANCER!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I agree we should do somthing with him. If that is dropping him, or trading him. I dont care what the heck we do. Just as long as that bum is not on our team.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should trade him to the Eagles along with Ferguson for Simon and a 3rd/4th round draft pick. :wink:

King Wayne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hunts ability may keep him on the team. He is one of the better player on D. His problem is his lack of heart/laziness. Maybe the team doc should give him some antidepressants and see if that helps at all. If he starts playing, he wont be cut.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like it or not posters Grady Jackson and Cletius Hunt are the best the Packers have right now and will start, when they get cleared to practice again. Nobody has stepped up from pack to take their jobs away from them.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Like it or not posters Grady Jackson and Cletius Hunt are the best the Packers have right now and will start, when they get cleared to practice again. Nobody has stepped up from pack to take their jobs away from them.

I agree. For as much as I dislike their attitudes, they are the best we have at DT.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PWT36 said:

truth makes me shed a tear

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder how happy Bates is with his line now. Either way I would think it would be remedied by next year. Hopefully he can get some production out of them this year.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Nailed it right on the head.

None of the guys have really stepped enough to have Jackson or Hunt even the slightest bit worried about losing thier jobs. The only guys that really have done enough to get noticed are Cole and Williams. Washington and Lee, as far as i've heard, aren't doing a great job in camp. So when it comes down to it Hunt and Jackson are the starters and Cole and Williams being rotated with them whether you guys like it or not.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
No matter what the cost, this piece of **** should be released, especially after the disrespect he showed in practice, in which he really wasn't practicing, by flipping Bates the bird when Bates asked (told) him and Grady to join in some stretching exercises.

I wonder what would have happened if Hunt had pulled that little stunt when Lombardi was coach... :evil:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Turk pay Hunt a visit this Tuesday. He's become as much of a distraction as Mckenzie became last year. We'll be able to find an adequate replacement for him when the other teams make their final cutdowns.

Members online

Latest posts