1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Hunt a starter?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Aug 27, 2005.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Everything I read tells me the Pack is missing a bunch of starters on defense and that list includes C hunt.
    I think it is time to realize that he should not be considered a starter. No matter what the cost, this piece of **** should be released, especially after the disrespect he showed in practice, in which he really wasn't practicing, by flipping Bates the bird when Bates asked (told) him and Grady to join in some stretching exercises.
    I hope to never again read that Green Bay is missing C. Hunt as a starter.GET RID OF THIS CANCER!

2. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I agree we should do somthing with him. If that is dropping him, or trading him. I dont care what the heck we do. Just as long as that bum is not on our team.

3. Favreforever721

Favreforever721 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we should trade him to the Eagles along with Ferguson for Simon and a 3rd/4th round draft pick. :wink:

4. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hunt will be cut before the start of the season.

5. King Wayne

King Wayne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hunts ability may keep him on the team. He is one of the better player on D. His problem is his lack of heart/laziness. Maybe the team doc should give him some antidepressants and see if that helps at all. If he starts playing, he wont be cut.

6. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Like it or not posters Grady Jackson and Cletius Hunt are the best the Packers have right now and will start, when they get cleared to practice again. Nobody has stepped up from pack to take their jobs away from them.

7. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree. For as much as I dislike their attitudes, they are the best we have at DT.

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    truth makes me shed a tear

9. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wonder how happy Bates is with his line now. Either way I would think it would be remedied by next year. Hopefully he can get some production out of them this year.

10. Cheezy

Cheezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nailed it right on the head.

None of the guys have really stepped enough to have Jackson or Hunt even the slightest bit worried about losing thier jobs. The only guys that really have done enough to get noticed are Cole and Williams. Washington and Lee, as far as i've heard, aren't doing a great job in camp. So when it comes down to it Hunt and Jackson are the starters and Cole and Williams being rotated with them whether you guys like it or not.

11. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder what would have happened if Hunt had pulled that little stunt when Lombardi was coach... :evil:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

12. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to see the Turk pay Hunt a visit this Tuesday. He's become as much of a distraction as Mckenzie became last year. We'll be able to find an adequate replacement for him when the other teams make their final cutdowns.