How often do you wear Packer Gear?

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a question for you guys, How often would you say you wear something Packers?? Even if its just a hat?? Every day, Once a week, twice a week??

To be honest I wear a Seahawks hat every single day, and usually a Hawks hoodie or Hawks t shirt 3 days a week....

I usually only wear Colts stuff on Game Day.... Even though my Hawks are doing the absolute s hits I wear my gear proud.

I dont think there is any true fan that wouldnt wear their gear even if their team was 0-16... At least I hope not lol :p

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I never wear the hats I have. I only wear my Brewers 59/50 fitted hat. Old logo, none of that new crap.

Shirts, I actually don't have any. It sounds like a sin, but frankly I just haven't found any Packer shirts I like. Until I found the ones on this site, that is (hello christmas gifts).

I have yellow Chuck Taylors that I wear every day, do those count? Lol.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a question for you guys, How often would you say you wear something Packers?? Even if its just a hat?? Every day, Once a week, twice a week??

To be honest I wear a Seahawks hat every single day, and usually a Hawks hoodie or Hawks t shirt 3 days a week....

I usually only wear Colts stuff on Game Day.... Even though my Hawks are doing the absolute s hits I wear my gear proud.

I dont think there is any true fan that wouldnt wear their gear even if their team was 0-16... At least I hope not lol :p

Did Detorit not do a Miami and wear paper bags over thier faces they arent true fans.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to wear a Favre jersey to every game... Now I don't wear nothing. I do have a Reggie jersey, but I don't wear that often. And I do have a 60's packer jacket, but I don't wear that, also...

Yeah, I need to buy a new jersey...

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nearly every day. As soon as I get home I put on my packers sweat shirt and hat. Every weekend I wear something with the big G on it.

I try hard not to be like the fair weather bears and vikings fans around here. 90 % of all them wont wear anything to show thier support unless the team is winning.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wear something every minute of every day
( tattoo)

I do wear Greg Jennings hoodie a lot, wear shorts, and t-shirts a lot too

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I came to work today to find everyone wearing Packer stuff and forgot today was the start of the weekend at my work.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just about every day during the season. Used to wear #93 to the games and now wear #12.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Harris Jersey Every game day. WHY DID YOU GET HURT HARRIS!!!!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
heh. Harris came back from a lacerated spleen in 3-4 games, he'll be back for the superbowl when we make it ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Every day ... if it's not a spring jacket, it's a winter jacket, a stadium parka, a tie, a tie clip, Packer magnetic logo on my car ...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I put it on every time I go out to shovel the horse manure!

In reality I do have a pair of Packers lightweight warm up pants that I wear around the house in winter. My family has been trying to convert me to a Packer fan for years by giving me Packer clothing at Christmas time. Most of it is the wrong size so I end up giving it away. Heck, I don't even wear any Viking stuff. Just not big on it.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put it on every time I go out to shovel the horse manure!

In reality I do have a pair of Packers lightweight warm up pants that I wear around the house in winter. My family has been trying to convert me to a Packer fan for years by giving me Packer clothing at Christmas time. Most of it is the wrong size so I end up giving it away. Heck, I don't even wear any Viking stuff. Just not big on it.
LOL that was pretty offensive but pretty funny...

I've been thinking of buying a Vikings jersey... I need a new rag...

Let's not get too offensive, though... As a mod I shouldn't be encouraging this kind of discussion outside of the smack talk, but couldn't resist... If there's further comments of this kind, I'll just transfer it all to the smack area...

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like my Nitschke throwback for games. Last week I saw a guy at the game with a custom Mossy Cade jersey-- completely tastless and hilarious at the same time.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
LOL that was pretty offensive but pretty funny...

I've been thinking of buying a Vikings jersey... I need a new rag...

Let's not get too offensive, though... As a mod I shouldn't be encouraging this kind of discussion outside of the smack talk, but couldn't resist... If there's further comments of this kind, I'll just transfer it all to the smack area...
I should have put a smiley at the end of it. You guys don't know me as well as some of the guys on the other Packer forums do.

BTW, just wanted to let you know it's a well run forum.

mtutiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every day during football season, in the form of a Packers hat... Detroit Tigers hat during the Winter-Summer Months.

Also wear a Packers shirt on occasion... looking into getting a jersey as well!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a ton of people at my job that have decorated their cubes with Packers swag and every friday everyone is decked out.

I have the Sports Illustrated January 21, 2008 cover up in mine.

Members online

Latest posts