HOUSTON COMES TO TERMS WITH WILLIAMS

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPNEWS has reported that the Texans and Mario Williams have come to terms and Williams will be selected with the first pick in tomorrow's draft. So this means the Packers have a chance to trade up and get Bush

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
so much for me giving a top ten mock draft no one expected

i so wanna call into sick tomorrow its not funny

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KFFL reports that
ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the contract signed by North Carolina State DE Mario Williams with the Houston Texans is a six-year, $54 million deal. Of the $54 million, Williams is guaranteed $26.5 million.

Not bad.

Bush to the 49'ers at #6?

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 'Aints want AJ Hawk, the Pack could swap with them allowing the Pack to get Bush and the 'Aints to get Hawk.

Charlie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been hearing about this the last 30 minutes! Espn is going crazy! I am from NC and I am an NCSTATE fan! WOOT!

OP
OP
B

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, keep in mind that Javon Walker visited with Saints officials. So, knowing that, this could really happen.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
number 2 and stallworth for number 5 and walker would be a good deal but i wouldn't want to give up any more than that. I do understand that Bush is a special player but he isn't the greatest need. If that deal is done it would be worth it and we can still get a starting linebacker in the 2nd round.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I THINK TT had this in mind for awhile now....

i seriously think heisman winner reggie bush will be a green bay packer by tom.! at 12 15!!!

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a reason why the Saints want A.J. Hawk, because he is sure to be a solid player for years. That can't be said for Bush. He will make some great plays, but Hawk will be there game after game to help our defense.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just heard on a sportscenter ESPN newsbreak that the Packers were indeed one of the teams interested in trading up. Along with the Raiders and Jets.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
I seriously hope not...

Are you kidding me?!

If the Pack can nab Bush I would throw a freaking party. There are plenty of good linebackers in this draft. Reggie freaking Bush recieving passes from Brett ****ing Favre!?!??! COME ON! THATS EXCITING!!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm mixed on this. With the running backs we have, it is nowhere near as big of a need as linebacker. But if we can get Bush he could make a huge impact. If Madden 2006 shows anything (yeah i know its a video game and not real life) he can be an amazing running back and reciever and just an overall gamebreaker.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Are you kidding me?!

Nope. I'd only like the Bush deal if we could get A.J. Hawk as well. I think it would be silly for us to give up our #5 to move to #2 for Reggie "I've got off field problems" Bush.

Trade J Walk for the #2 pick and we keep #5 as well.

Members online

Latest posts