weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Youbetcha -- 23!

Moose is breaking a couple windows today too. ...but, it's early. :whistling:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I guess the Brewers posted a tweet after T.F.G.'s homer yesterday thanking Miami in a,l somewhat snarky way for sending Yelich to us.

The Marlins responded by saying something like, I'm paraphrasing here... "You're welcome. Let us know when he hits a 16-run homer." Yeah, they had that coming I'd say. LMAO

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That's our guy. :geek:

Is it my imagination or do the Crew stink on West Coast trips?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this rate he will hit 59 HRs on the season. Just 2 off the record (for non-pharmacutically enhanced players).

Question. I wonder if the Brewers can alter their stadium without league approval? All parks are different which strikes me as very odd. Anyway, Brewers can move the wall in about 70 feet. Yelich would likely hit about 150 homers in a season. Make a run for the record book? What do you say?

The PED era ruined baseball to a degree for me forever. Let's screw it up some more but at least take the record away from the cheaters

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
For the longest time, I refused to watch, follow or attend MLB games because of the league's casual indifference to PED's.

I still consider Hank the record holder. Braun really ruined it for me again after I started coming around.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
T.F.G. - his homer pulls the Crew back within 1 ... That is until the bottom half of the inning and Milwaukee gives it back.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So after TFG's bases empty homer, Nelson gives up a 2 run shot...figures... I see where Shaw's batting average is a steady .168.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, makes it look so easy, TFG does.

And not to be outdone, Moose shows up. They’re back in it at least

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does. Way more fun to watch than puffed up 'roid boys with juice leaking out of their ears

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Thank gawd the Crew called the Rookie back up and sent Shaw and his soft noodle bat back down or yesterday would have been a no-hitter in freepin' Cincinnati on Independence Day --- whhhhhyyyyyy... that's just un-American.