Holy Yelich!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's obvious he swings a big stick. I wonder if it looks bigger because it's black?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
43rd today to tie it up in the bottom of the 9th, but he isn't quite Superman....strikes out with 2 on and 1 out in the bottom of the tenth and the Brewers down 1 run.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
His season was over on 9/10, but he still wins the National League Batting Crown!

Congrats Yeli!

Going to miss his bat for the coming game(s), but hope he comes back strong in 2020!

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His season was over on 9/10, but he still wins the National League Batting Crown!

Congrats Yeli!

Going to miss his bat for the coming game(s), but hope he comes back strong in 2020!
Phenomenal... Love the guy. Great talent, and I'm looking forward to his return next season. Remarkable accomplishment, given how long ago he was injured for the season. Remarkable.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hoping they get it done so that they know where they stand financially. Anatasio was sounding like a character in Moneyball last week

I didn't know Ben Sheets was a minority Brewers owner. Of course, I saw it on Wikipedia... So... Ya know

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Hoping they get it done so that they know where they stand financially. Anatasio was sounding like a character in Moneyball last week

I didn't know Ben Sheets was a minority Brewers owner. Of course, I saw it on Wikipedia... So... Ya know

Sheets isn't a minority owner of the Brewers, that I know of, but a part owner of the American Hockey League's Milwaukee Admirals.

Members online

No members online now.