Holy Yelich!

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let’s just enjoy the next few World Series championships and worry about everything later. Same with Giannis and the next few NBA championships.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Man, how long can this last?
Let's hope ALL season and beyond! He is on pace for......80+ Homers! :) In case people were thinking and wondering, Barry Bonds has the most in one season, at 73.

Loved watching Yeli getting an intentional walk, to put two men on base and then Brauny steps up and knocks it out of the park! BooYah!

Clutch start by Chase Anderson and just a well pitched game by all of the Brewer Pitchers. Pitching IMO is still the Brewers potential downfall, so lets hope more guys step up their games like Chase did tonight.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loved watching Yeli getting an intentional walk, to put two men on base and then Brauny steps up and knocks it out of the park! BooYah!
It’s going to be important to make teams pay when they do that all year long. Otherwise teams just won’t ever give him a pitch to hit. The batters around Yelich are going to be just as important to the opportunities he has to be great as Yelich himself as this season goes on.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. I meant pay him now. There is no sense in delaying the inevitable bankruptcy.
I would extend him 5 years at $200M with $50M signing. He has the prestige of being the top paid player for a year or so and enough money now to feel very comfortable. In 3 years it may look like a bargain. Wouldn't do this for most players but he seems so humble and good natured I think he will not let it go to his head.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Few days off for back issue. today was back in starting lineup.

Cranked one to 3rd deck to right

440 feet

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If he can start getting some HRs on the road he should be in contention for MVP again.

Hes keeping the team afloat during the pitching struggles as of late.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I wasn't able to watch today but knew what happened when my son texted me in our "code" for Yelich doing something good.

Coworker asked me what that text meant because I was smiling... I whispered that Yelich hit a homer.

She said she didn't get how that text translated into "Yelich hit a homer"....and I just smiled again.

My son texted the following:
"That f**king guy". :roflmao: The guy is incredible.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to watch today but knew what happened when my son texted me in our "code" for Yelich doing something good.

Coworker asked me what that text meant because I was smiling... I whispered that Yelich hit a homer.

She said she didn't get how that text translated into "Yelich hit a homer"....and I just smiled again.

My son texted the following:
"That f**king guy". :roflmao: The guy is incredible.
That f,,,,, guy

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
We need to merge all of the T.F.G. threads. It is obvious to me that everyone is entralled by T.F.G.

Members online