Holy Yelich!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
like clock work.. Loaded bases..

Announcers say.. Brewers have no grand slams.

Yelly cranks it

33 hr

72 rbi

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
39!

Just to put an exclamation point on his 2nd homer of the game, he put this one IN the river!

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
39!

Just to put an exclamation point on his 2nd homer of the game, he put this one IN the river!

I was wondering how often that happens in Pitt. I seem to remember him doing that in Pittsburgh while taking practice prior to the HR Derby before the All Star game.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Have to wonder if Yelich's back is still bothering him. He has been in a bit of a slump since his last 2 HR night (8/17).

21 AB's 5 hits, 5 walks, 0 HR's .238 BA

Still has the best BA in the NL, one behind in HR's....a second consecutive MVP isn't out of the question but both he and the Brewers are going to have to get it going to achieve that.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
News outlets reporting that T.F.G. is gonna pose naked in some magazine. I don't think it's Ladies Home Journal.

I won't be looking for it and always wondered about guys who went online looking for Brett's ****** shots.

Tell ya what guys...everyone pay me and I promise I won't pose naked in Popular Mechanics or American Banker. If I did though, I'd need TWO catcher's mitts. Hear what I'm sayin'?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
News outlets reporting that T.F.G. is gonna pose naked in some magazine. I don't think it's Ladies Home Journal.

I won't be looking for it and always wondered about guys who went online looking for Brett's ****** shots.

Tell ya what guys...everyone pay me and I promise I won't pose naked in Popular Mechanics or American Banker. If I did though, I'd need TWO catcher's mitts. Hear what I'm sayin'?

People are making WAY too big of a deal out of this. It's very tastefully done.

It's called:

ESPN's 'Body Issue,' showcasing (carefully posed) naked athletes.

Here is last years link:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/23851669/espn-body-issue-2018

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/body/espn-body-issue-2017#!

Last edited:
OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I need a tuna can

Members online

Latest posts