HOF QB Kurt Warner brakes down Packers vs Lions

D

Deleted member 6794

We pretty much all knew the Offense would suffer some earlier in the season, I think we just didn't expect it to last this long.
As far as increasing points per game over our last 6 contests? It's not inconceivable at raising the bar at all, I mean we're at 18.5 per which is near poor ranking. I don't think it's a stretch as long as #12 is slinging the ball (broken finger or not).

These are the Defense scoring rankings of the teams we have played thus far. More than half of our games have been against top #9 or better Defenses. I also included the Defenses we are about to play. Expecting The Packers to remain stagnant (less than 1.5 point increase etc) or decline in points per game to finish the season is probably more of a stretch than a 1.5+ increase in points per.
Oddly enough, we put up our most points against the Cowboys and Patriots. That in itself is reassuring
Group A Defense scoring rank (past contests)
Cowboys #1
Bucs #4
Bills #5
Patriots #7
Titans #8
Jets #9
Commander #11
Giants #13
Vikes #20
Bears #27
Lions #31

Group B Defense scoring rank (upcoming contests)

Eagles #6
Rams #16
Vikings #20
Dolphins #21
Bears #27
Lions #31

I actually didn't realize the Packers have faced that many top defenses this season. Taking a look at the rest of the schedule it might be realistic they will put up better numbers after all over the last six games.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually didn't realize the Packers have faced that many top defenses this season. Taking a look at the rest of the schedule it might be realistic they will put up better numbers after all over the last six games.
But are the offenses better that we face?

jimcreek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is obvious is that Rodgers is not motivated. He does not have that fire in his belly to lift the team up into the playoffs. Look at the last 3 passes he threw in the game. All 3 were bad throws, the last turned into an interception. That last throw floated in the air and hung there waiting to be intercepted. The other 2 throws were way off their mark.

Does anyone remember last season when the Packers had home field through out the playoffs? Does anyone remember Rodgers performance?

Gutekunst should be fired!

Members online

Latest posts