Hey Y'all - Packer fanatic and Green Bay Packers blogger here

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Melinda, I am a HUGE Packers fan (of course) and I've recently started blogging about the Packers.

My focus is on the Team, the fans, the history and the tradition. I write with a co-blogger who is a {shutter at the thought} a Vikes fan. She and I have been dueling it out for over 10 years now and people seem to like to hear our exchanges. She's vicious and mean as all Vikes faux fans are and I'm thoughtful and considerate, like most Pack fans appear to be.

Lisa, aka Nasty aka VikesPrincess likes to put her spin on the Packers, which is generally way off base, and I enjoy setting her straight in a public forum.

If you are interested, check out our blog and please feel free to comment.

I look forward to reading your posts and having meaningful discussions with the best fans in the NFL today!

GoPackGO!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
There's easier hobbies to do than argue with Vike's fans... have you tried climbing Everest?

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, right? It should be a mute point

Vikes fans have nothing to back up their trash talk.. I like to point that out on a regular basis.. I find it humorous when she says things like.. "the Bears are 2-0; the Vikes are 1-0, the Packers are 0-1 and the Lions are 0-2...me likey" talking about the division games...she ALWAYS tries to spin stats to make the Vikes look like they are something they aren't.

I quickly pointed out that the number of games wins comes first for a playoff seed...1-2 Vikes... I predicted the Vikings will end the season at 5-11, and that's being generous.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer girls stomp tail, baby!!!!!!!! I look forward to reading your blogs and seeing you put the smackdown on the Vikes!!!! Got much respect for you, dealing with them on a daily basis would drive me to a drink!!! Keep em in check!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts