Hey Ted, where is the backup running back, and couldn't you.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To the point of the post...we got 2 RBs.

See the thread on UDFAs...

Packers

Packers TE Michael Peterson (Northwest Missouri State)
Packers LB Danny Lansanah (UConn)
Packers RB Kregg Lumpkin (Georgia)
Packers WR Taj Smith (Syracuse)
Packers LS J.J. Jansen (Notre Dame)
Packers P Ken Debauche (Wisconsin)
Packers RB Justin Beaver (UW-Whitewater)
Packers C Brennen Carvalho (Kamehameha)
Packers LB Marcus Riley (Fresno State)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: Hey Ted, where is the backup running back, and couldn't

Pack93z said:
PackOne said:
We will be taking a flyer on Alexander.

Could be.. all depends on how much coin he is going to want in return..

Maybe he will take a one year deal at a reduced price to re-prove himself.. then ante up Ted.

Nah. Let him get his 3.4 yards per carry elsewhere.

I'm willing to bet our top 3 backs get 4.0+ ypc.

I'd agree with that, with one twist, I think Rodgers is one of the top three rushers for us this coming season.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Another option..

PFtalk.com said:
RHODES OUT IN OAKLAND
Posted by Mike Florio on April 28, 2008, 5:01 p.m.
Two days after the Oakland Raiders added Darren McFadden to a crowded house at tailback, the Raiders have thinned the ranks by dumping Dominic Rhodes, according to John Clayton of ESPN.

Rhodes was signed as a free agent in 2007, not long after a DUI arrest that involved Rhodes allegedly whizzing in his own pants in the back seat of the squad car.

Other tailbacks on the roster include Justin Fargas, LaMont Jordan, Michael Bush, and Adimchinobi (gesundheit) Echemandu (gesundheit).

There were rumors that the Raiders were trying to trade Jordan and Rhodes during the 2007 season, and that owner Al Davis didn’t want to cut either of them due to concerns that they’d land in Denver.

Rhodes won a Super Bowl title with the Colts in February 2007, and arguably deserved serious consideration for the MVP award. With Kenton Keith recently arrested, it’ll be interesting to see if the Colts show interest in bringing Rhodes back.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with the point of the post. I would have liked to see a RB drafted as well
"The Tooth" wasn't really trying to make a point about the running back situation, he was just looking for another angle to blast Ted Thompson. Thats it, period.
The funny thing is, we are a young team, and it takes TIME for players to develope. Grant has shown that he's a player, I think Wynn, IF he can get it together mentally will be (as others have already said) a BEAST. And Jackson came on strong towards the end of the season.
Some of these guys might end up as star players for us.
Wynn and Jackson were ROOKIES last year, so how can they be judged yet? They both showed flashes.
It's a shame "The Tooth" has been banned already........i enjoy seeing just how stupid one person can be.

Staff online

Latest posts