Here's Your Sign Week 3- Studs and Duds

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like hearing MM say he would have run that 4th down play again given the opportunity. That was a bad call. Own it and move on.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The protection Sunday was as good as it usually is, about par with a line that ranks 23rd in pass protection(according to PFF). If Rogers cant' make plays with his feet, his ranking would be down with them. Rogers had a bad game Sunday, which contributed to the loss. It appears we have a team where the QB has to play perfect football in order for us to win. Not good.

Rodgers' ability to make plays with his feet has diminished. Broadcasters talk about it all the time but we're actually seeing it less and less.

All Rodgers had to do was not lose the game.

Props on the great screen name but I hope that's hyperbole.

The Bengals have a quality defense that contributed greatly to Rodgers' subpar performance. Much of the poor decision-making was the result of Cincy getting pressure without having to blitz, leaving plenty of of men back in coverage. I too wish Rodgers would adjust by making more timely throws to his check-downs / safety valves, especially that RB coming out of the backfield.

Despite our success with the run against the Bengals, the injuries at RB were a real kick in the nuts for the offense that has gone somewhat overlooked. During that final drive, after Franklin had been knicked up, we had Ross lining up in the backfield... I think this was the biggest reason we stalled out on that final drive.

Members online

Latest posts