Here's to a good game Sunday Pack!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha. Hey I was talking to a Vikes fan so I was just trying to sneak it in and still look polite.
lol, you ol softie you!!
lol, hell if you ever go over the vikes board and see what WE have to put up with over there with some of those packerposters, youd throw your putor out the window. lol. some of em i tell ya go beyond rationale, but i laugh at most of them cuz they hardly ever back up the pestilence with anything pertinent. but we have some good ones there too.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good - then, send 'em over here.. and we'll straighten out.. so they make more sense.. and then send 'em back at ya!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think there maybe one here already. not sure which one he exactle is. lol. most of it is not too bad, its been pretty outrageous in there past couple weeks. i am sure that u have been there, this forum is set up like ppo. so you guys friends or the same guy? lol.
and i see that in another post yours ended in
viqueens suck, then the lil puker guy.
i am glad to see that is not all stats and diplomacy here :wink:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
i am glad to see that is not all stats and diplomacy here :wink:

ill second that. i think this site is a nice combination of football talk mixed with a little chirpin'...throw in a few opposing boneheads and there you have it!

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be on before the game,but during the game,I'll be glued to the TV. Just got a big screen. :D After the game,when the pack wins we should all get on and toast a cold one to them! If by chance they lose, I'll :comp: to all viking fans,just kiddin' :p

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
phil hartman's impression on SNL
one of the all time greats and great skit on snl
along with dana carvey doing ross perot.
i see that i cry like a baby.lol
sorry off topic
its going to be a hell of a game tmorrow
i am so fired up i am not going to sleep worth a crap tonight. i cant believe it,lol, still the biggest kid when it comes to football. :roll:

Members online

Latest posts