Here Is A Good Question!

MilwaukeePackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Mike Holmgren Decides 2 Come Back 2 The NFL Next Season Because He Misses Football 2 Much Would U Want Him On Green Bay Again Or Not??? He Was A Great Coach IMO. I Was Kinda Pissed When He Went 2 Seattle But I Guess That's The Game. Speak Your Mind!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'd take him back. Dude has gotten to the SB 3 times. won it 1 time.... Hmm, guess that isn't such a great record. Better than MM record though.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He told Peter king he like to to to the NFC East

I would take him back though

OP
OP
M

MilwaukeePackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO....He Is 10 Times Better Then MM. I Like MM But He Hasn't Proven Anything 2 Me. That 07 Year Was Crazy Even Us Packer Fans Can Say That. MH Has Taken Us 2 The Playoffs Many Times. He Took The Sea hawks There 2. If This Happens 2 Be A Losing Season Or Average Season Once Again I'm Pulling For Holmgren Coming Back Home. Get Rid Of MM And TT. Keep Capers And Our Productive Players And Draft Well And **** Pick Up Some Experienced Players Either In Trade Or Free Agency. 2010 Would Be Our Year!!!

:viksux::chisux::detsux: BIG TIME!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OF COURSE! Where's the question in there?

But as a coach. He didn't do very well as a GM/HC. But who did, anyway?

Bottom line, Holmgren knows football. He wouldn't let this guys make that many penalties and bad plays, and the next day talk about pad level and funduhmentals.

OP
OP
M

MilwaukeePackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL @ PackersRS. Your Right About What U Said At The End! MM Can Be A Joke At Times. Also Yeah He Wasnt Good As HC/GM But Like U Said Who Is That Is A Hard Job. Hell I Dont Think MM Can Be A Head Coach And Call Plays At The Same Time!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I'd be fine with Cowher or Gruden too. Those guys know how to win and bark at players who aren't doing well.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was never a fan of Shanahan, always seemed a bit off to me. He did know how to win and knew how to find good running backs. Does anyone know if he was good at finding running backs or did he have some sort of an assistant that was great at that.

OP
OP
M

MilwaukeePackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im Not A Fan Of Shanahan Or Gruden. They Knew How To When I Give Them Props. I Would Take Cowher Though Definitely. I Just Really Liked Holmgren.

gute

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, why not. TT would have to go. I would think Holmgren would want to run the whole show and not have TT lookin over his shoulder. I know TT and Holmgren work together in Seattle, but I think Holmgren gave up the GM position at the owners request.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Trying to get Holmgren back would be difficult imo. He was already run off once, not likely he'll come back to a place he already had success as well. I have a feeling he considers the GB chapter closed. I think he'll be looking for a new challenge. Granted, the storyline would be great if he did come back to GB.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Mike Holmgren Decides 2 Come Back 2 The NFL Next Season Because He Misses Football 2 Much Would U Want Him On Green Bay Again Or Not??? He Was A Great Coach IMO. I Was Kinda Pissed When He Went 2 Seattle But I Guess That's The Game. Speak Your Mind!

I'm not a big fan of taking on diva's and guys that are only in the NFL to "hang around". Holmey's time has come and gone. He's proven in Seattle he cannot successfully hold both positions and there's no way in hell he'd work under TT, when TT was basically under him in Green Bay (assistant director of pro personnel in 1992, their director of pro personnel from 1993 to 1997, and as their director of player personnel from 1997 to 1999).

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, why not. TT would have to go. I would think Holmgren would want to run the whole show and not have TT lookin over his shoulder. I know TT and Holmgren work together in Seattle, but I think Holmgren gave up the GM position at the owners request.
If we're considering Holmgren, I think it's implied that both TT and MM are already gone.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're considering Holmgren, I think it's implied that both TT and MM are already gone.

I'd rather keep TT and MM than bring on a has-been. It's proven that most people lose the fire when they get fat and happy. Holmgren, based on what I've seen in Seattle towards the end - is fooling himself if he feels he still has the passion for the game.

Members online

Latest posts