Hello everyone

Starr1956

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was a member here long while back , but never really did post much.
Was also a member of packershome, which has disappeared, really don't know what happened there, but heard good things abpout this forum, so decided to join up again.

The only good thing about the lock-out is that THE PACKERS WILL BE REINGING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS until they decide to play again.

OP
OP
Starr1956

Starr1956

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Longtime, wanted to ask you if you know what happened to Packershome? I know for me, it was there one day and just gone the next. I thought at the time they were just updating, but now looks like it is gone for good. Judt wondering if you knew anything?

ticat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fan from canada and I need 2 more to be able to post a thread.

E

Esspweb

Hello everyone how are you all. Well my name is Scorp and i am so glad to join your forums and introducing myself in this thread.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Thanks Longtime, wanted to ask you if you know what happened to Packershome? I know for me, it was there one day and just gone the next. I thought at the time they were just updating, but now looks like it is gone for good. Judt wondering if you knew anything?

That site is up and running, but its great to see you on this site, which is also very good!

Contribute here often! Enjoy!

Members online

Latest posts