Has Anyone Else Noticed...?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year when the Packers were questionable and even looked beatable, we got lots of trolls or even respectful fans of other teams coming on here proclaiming their team would win.
But now since the Pack are SB champs and keep on winning, the trolls are staying under the bridge or under the fridge fighting over that moldy bread crumb with their cockroach neighbor.

Just sayin it's really really nice to have a troll free board.
Gonna enjoy this while it lasts and may it last all season.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed it too. It was especially noticeable last weekend with the Bears. I kept waiting for those Bears trolls to show themselves. I think we really scared people last year. They are afraid of us. The supporters of other teams who come on here now are for the most part, very respectable and even likable.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, its getting kind of boring though, it seems like the only discussions throughout the week are complaints on how the Pack is doing. Plus Saints fans can't really troll when they just got a SB ring, and their history can haunt them. Panthers are too new of a team that doesn't have a SB ring, and well Bears trolls had their fun last year and we all know where their season ended.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Real quiet after all the trash those ****** fans from Pittsburgh gave us around the Super Bowl. The most un-classy fans ever. Saints fans were cool after we beat them, but that's also a team that has dealt with losing for so many years. We beat the Steelers after their fans talked like they were gods, and even after we won, of course it was "rigged" and there were "blown calls" cause no one can beat those ******** without it being a real fair game, their fans will complain about it.

I am glad we aren't getting crap like that anymore, and i hope we don't get it down the line of this season.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just wait until the week of the Lions game. I have a feeling their trolls will be all over this forum.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Just wait until the week of the Lions game. I have a feeling their trolls will be all over this forum.

Still Lions really have no room to talk, this is their first good season in how long? Right now its mostly sympathetic fans cheering for them. :p

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
That because everyone knows this is mister Rogers neighborhood. We are the Champs and without a doubt we are a better team than we were last year. I would guess its really hard to troll the people who have the Lombardi. And you know what, we should be very benevolent towards Lions fans, after all they have suffered over the years and still maintained loyalty to their team. They deserve a little chest thumping, if only for a week.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The lions week is going to be headache over headache. For the most part this board is full of very level headed people that dont feed the trolls very frequently but it seems as soon as one person falls for it everyone else piles on. Oh well it gives me something to read lol.

chaburns43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do the lions have fans? i was under the impression that the people of michigan didn't even know they had a team until Ndamukong was drafted

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still Lions really have no room to talk, this is their first good season in how long? Right now its mostly sympathetic fans cheering for them. :p

I'm not feelin that. If anything the Lions have more room to talk than the Bears and the Vikings combined. At least they are making something of their season. Their fans should be proud of what they have done and humbled by all they have gone through. They've had a hard road. If they come trolling and are rude and disrespectful to the Pack, all bets are off, though.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I'm not feelin that. If anything the Lions have more room to talk than the Bears and the Vikings combined. At least they are making something of their season. Their fans should be proud of what they have done and humbled by all they have gone through. They've had a hard road. If they come trolling and are rude and disrespectful to the Pack, all bets are off, though.
Yes indeed. they have had a long dry spell. In fact, the whole state has had some less than favorable years given the recent economic disaster. They were hit bad. It would be nice to see Michigan have something great to celebrate, like being 2nd in the division. (you didn't think I meant 1st, did you?)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Lions fans don't really bother me, even when they rubbed in beating us.
Like Saints fans, they've had to endure long years of suffering, and the ones that stick through the pain are true fans. Of course you'll see band wagon people that hated the Lions start loving them soon, but the ones that stuck through 0-16, the ones that stuck through before Barry Sanders, that's real fans, just like the Saints fans that were still watching games when they were a bottom of the bucket team.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put out a trolling APB and no trolls worked their way in? Disheartening....rest assured, the week after 2011 Packers first loss of the year, in will come the bass boats, with adjustable trolling motors. I read yahoo posts and everyone is saying the NFL is rigged due to that punt play that was called back in the Bear game. Hey you yahoo bear fans we are over here! Come sling that bubble gum over here and get your facts shot down! LOL

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes indeed. they have had a long dry spell. In fact, the whole state has had some less than favorable years given the recent economic disaster. They were hit bad. It would be nice to see Michigan have something great to celebrate, like being 2nd in the division. (you didn't think I meant 1st, did you?)
If not the Packers I root for the underdogs.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Actually some Troll wars might be good around here. Re-focus everyone's energy from analyzing and obsessing about how crappy their 3-0 defending world champions are playing.

Instead they can focus their energy on the other unfortunate delusional bastards who believe their teams are not crappy. When in point of fact, they are about to have a very large can of Green and Gold WupAss opened up on them.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I say something similar when wearing my Packer watch.. "What time is it??" "Time for the Pack to open that can of whoop-@$$!"

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...I read yahoo posts and everyone is saying the NFL is rigged due to that punt play that was called back in the Bear game.

You read Yahoo comments? I never even take a peek at the unmoderated mess that is the Yahoo comment section. So many comments there that are racist, backwoods, insane, dumb, insanely dumb, and just make me despair humanity in general. Few comment sections are worse than Youtube's, and Yahoo's is one of them.

I wonder if anybody reads the theads criticizing the flaws on this team. Perhaps the trolls can use that as ammo...

And that is PACKERTIME!!!!!
What time is Packertime? ALL THE TIME!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
You read Yahoo comments? I never even take a peek at the unmoderated mess that is the Yahoo comment section. So many comments there that are racist, backwoods, insane, dumb, insanely dumb, and just make me despair humanity in general. Few comment sections are worse than Youtube's, and Yahoo's is one of them.

I wonder if anybody reads the theads criticizing the flaws on this team. Perhaps the trolls can use that as ammo...

What time is Packertime? ALL THE TIME!!!
Packertime is WHOOPASS TIME.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You can save a lot of time by not reading yahoo comments.

The writers for Yahoo are jackasses.
Just the other day on the front page it was an article with the "Worst heavy metal albums of all time" and some genius writer was so stupid he put Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne at Number 3. Now I don't care how disappointed he was in that album not sounding like Diary of a Madman, you cannot call Bark at the Moon one of the worst Metal albums if you're not going to put Judas Priest's Ram It Down or Turbo Lover on there.

Most of all, the sports writers are very stupid.
All Basketball season, every article about the Heat and LeBron was just worshipping them. I can't even go on about how much they trash good teams in the NFL to sell out and brag about Philly, the Jets, and New England.

Yahoo comments is the second level of hell (with Youtube comments being the worst level of hell) it brings out some of the most ignorant people calling things "rigged" and what not. Of all the people posting on Yahoo, Steeler fans are the absolute worst. After the Super Bowl, everything was rigged according to them.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't tell you how pleasant it is on the Saints' boards now that Falcons' trolls have crawled back in their holes. they are as irritating as flies at a picnic.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of all, the sports writers are very stupid.

Truth, stupid and lazy.

It's sad that the biggest media outlets do not realize (or care) that there is an appetite for good journalism. It's far easier and cheaper just to sit around the table and talk about Vick, or whether Cutler or Newton will play better on Sunday. Those type stories are not only the lead stories, but the exlusive stories -- repeated once an hour, every hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts