Harris looks good

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's hard to believe Harris has only been in rehab for two in a half months after tearing almost everything in his knee. Looking forward to see him come back. The prof is coming soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3eyJuSYTs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Al Harris: Road To Recovery Part 10 "The Joey Juke"[/ame]

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I saw this today as well. Really great to see him moving like that again. I'm just wondering how well he'll actually be able to perform on the field, and how hard he's going to be able to push that knee.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Gaaaaah I gotta go to work! Can't.... Watch.... but.... Must..... GAAAAH

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no doubt that Harris can come back but he needs to show that he can still maintain that high level of performance on the field. Here's a little reminder of when he doesn't do so well:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUvI9Ikrjm0&feature=related]YouTube - plaxico burress (new york giants)[/ame]

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no doubt that Harris can come back but he needs to show that he can still maintain that high level of performance on the field. Here's a little reminder of when he doesn't do so well:

YouTube - plaxico burress (new york giants)

Not many people played well against Plaxico Burress when they had to play one on one MAN BUMP COVERAGE the entire game. Harris was forced to play in an incredibly basic and predictable defense, don't blame him, blame Jeremy Bates.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not many people played well against Plaxico Burress when they had to play one on one MAN BUMP COVERAGE the entire game. Harris was forced to play in an incredibly basic and predictable defense, don't blame him, blame Jeremy Bates.

It's tough to gaurd a reciever like him given his size and abilities. However from that clip what I saw was that Harris looked totally lost at certain points and even slowed down a bit.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see Al is looking healthy and on the fast track back to the field. Hopefully he doesnt lose a step from this injury, i'm a little worried.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we draft a good corner too in the draft, but I feel Al still has a couple solid years left under his belt

ehoepker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the video! Its a cool little series and its good to see him moving around well. I would still like to see us take a corner in the draft though

A little side note. Anyone else notice how skinny his legs are?

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
+1 Jess

I agree we need to take a corner high.There are a bunch of good ones in the draft this year. Wilson and McCourtey look especially fitted for our style of coverage.

Staff online

Members online