1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Harris looks good

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by olwig420, Apr 15, 2010.

1. olwig420

olwig420 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    It's hard to believe Harris has only been in rehab for two in a half months after tearing almost everything in his knee. Looking forward to see him come back. The prof is coming soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3eyJuSYTs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Al Harris: Road To Recovery Part 10 "The Joey Juke"[/ame]

2. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    Ya I saw this today as well. Really great to see him moving like that again. I'm just wondering how well he'll actually be able to perform on the field, and how hard he's going to be able to push that knee.

3. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Gaaaaah I gotta go to work! Can't.... Watch.... but.... Must..... GAAAAH

4. A1MEANGREEN

A1MEANGREEN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    will be glad to see him back on the field too.

5. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I have no doubt that Harris can come back but he needs to show that he can still maintain that high level of performance on the field. Here's a little reminder of when he doesn't do so well:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUvI9Ikrjm0&feature=related]YouTube - plaxico burress (new york giants)[/ame]

6. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Not many people played well against Plaxico Burress when they had to play one on one MAN BUMP COVERAGE the entire game. Harris was forced to play in an incredibly basic and predictable defense, don't blame him, blame Jeremy Bates.

7. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    It's tough to gaurd a reciever like him given his size and abilities. However from that clip what I saw was that Harris looked totally lost at certain points and even slowed down a bit.

8. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Good to see Al is looking healthy and on the fast track back to the field. Hopefully he doesnt lose a step from this injury, i'm a little worried.

9. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    I'd still take a corner high.

10. soul vice

soul vice Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not worried about the injury at all. Harris is gonna bounce back and have a great year. This video is enough for me.

11. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I hope we draft a good corner too in the draft, but I feel Al still has a couple solid years left under his belt

12. ehoepker

ehoepker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the video! Its a cool little series and its good to see him moving around well. I would still like to see us take a corner in the draft though

A little side note. Anyone else notice how skinny his legs are?

13. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    +1 Jess

I agree we need to take a corner high.There are a bunch of good ones in the draft this year. Wilson and McCourtey look especially fitted for our style of coverage.