Happy To Be Here, Go Pack Go!

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Packer's fanaticism began when I was about 5 years old, and still to this day remember Brett Favre stepping in for the injured "Majik" man. It all began for me as I paid more attention, and it became a weekly tradition for my father and I. I grew up about 2 hours and 30 minutes from Green Bay, and when I joined the Army I was sent out to Colorado where I still follow my beloved Packers.

I guess it's truly a blessing being able to watch three Super Bowls, and winning two of them! I am thankful for that, because you'd be lucky to watch your team play in the Super Bowl once! I have only missed one season during my time of being a Packers fan, and believe me this was very difficult. I deployed to Afghanistan in 2009 and in Maiwand they had the AFN, but we we're moved to Zhari district where we didn't get AFN until January 2010, and seen 4 minutes of the only game I seen that football season-- watching Brett Favre throwing an interception during the NFC Championship game!

I will always be a Packers fan. It's hard to believe next year, I will be 25 and have been a dedicated fan ever since. I guess we Packer fans are pretty spoiled aren't we? Two starting quarterbacks in a span of 20 years, and two Super Bowls! I have had friends try to understand why I love my beloved Packers so much, but you really got to be a fan to truly understand why the fans love their Packers so much! There's no team, nor fans like the Packers! Anyways I am looking forward to getting to know all you folks!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
welcome!! Going to be a great game this weekend to catch!

Members online

Latest posts