Green Bay vs. Dallas = Super Bowl 41 3/4

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to renew the 90s and my utter hatred for the Cokeboys.

btw? who's the announcer(s) for the NFL Network games?

Last season it was Cris Collinsworth or **** Vermeil(who's voice gave out halfway through a game, so Deon Sanders stepped in) and Bryant Gumbel(who was awful).

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Network has the WORST announcers.

I'm really looking forward to this game, we match up pretty well with them.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im very excited for the Dallas game (besides that its on NFL network) BUT... I feel that Carolina is a huge trap game for us, as a fan I'm looking straight through the Panthers and on to Detroit. I do however think that Mcarthy has this team very focused and disciplined and we should hand both those teams losses putting us 10-1 into a MONSTER game against the girls... woooo doggy this has been a great season!

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im very excited for the Dallas game (besides that its on NFL network) BUT... I feel that Carolina is a huge trap game for us, as a fan I'm looking straight through the Panthers and on to Detroit. I do however think that Mcarthy has this team very focused and disciplined and we should hand both those teams losses putting us 10-1 into a MONSTER game against the girls... woooo doggy this has been a great season!

i think well be ready to go this sunday and put a woopin on carolina. The lions game wil be tough because that is their annual super bowl game + they will need the win for any hope of winning the division or making the playoffs after they lose to the giants this weekend.

I think the key to the Dallas game will be T.O. and jason witten...... those are going to be key matchups.....we are a solid run team and i think we can contain thier backs, but tight ends have been killing us all season, Bigby is going to have to play the best game of the season and stay out of penalty trouble

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts