Green Bay Packers Season Schedule:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those who have not seen it yet :

The Green Bay Packers will have a national audience three times this year. The NFL released the season schedules Thursday afternoon, which gives the Packers three primetime matchups.

The season debut of Coach Mike McCarthy is a home game against the Chicago Bears on September 10. One hopeful coincidence for Packers fans is that Vince Lombardi was the last Packers coach to make their season coaching debut against the Bears on Green Bay soil.

The schedule will also have fans thinking about the Super Bowl when the Packers host the New England Patriots, the team Green Bay defeated ten years ago in Super Bowl XXXI for the national championship.

But unlike past years, this schedule is not set in stone. This marks the first NFL season with flexible scheduling toward the end of the season. The NFL can change the time of the games if teams are doing particularly well and may attract a larger TV audience -- or if teams are doing poorly and may lose audience.

Flex-schedule times are indicated with an asterisk (*)

Date Time (Central) Opponent (home games are in ALL CAPS)
Preseason

August 10-14 TBA at San Diego Chargers
August 17-21 TBA ATLANTA FALCONS (Gold Pkg.)
August 28 7 p.m. at Cincinnati Bengals
Aug. 31-Sept. 1 TBA TENNESSEE TITANS

Regular Season

September 10 3:15 p.m. CHICAGO BEARS
September 17 Noon NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (Gold Pkg.)
September 24 Noon at Detroit Lions
October 2 7:30 p.m. at Philadelphia Eagles
October 8 Noon ST. LOUIS RAMS
October 15 Bye Week
October 22 Noon at Miami Dolphins
October 29 Noon ARIZONA CARDINALS
November 5 Noon at Buffalo Bills
November 12 Noon* at Minnesota Vikings
November 19 Noon* NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (Gold Pkg.)
November 27 7:30 p.m. at Seattle Seahawks
December 3 Noon* NEW YORK JETS
December 10 3:05 p.m.* at San Francisco 49ers
December 17 Noon* DETROIT LIONS
December 21 7 p.m. MINNESOTA VIKINGS
December 31 Noon* at Chicago Bears
Postseason

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I was just thinking to myself, "I sure do hope someone posts the schedule again, for I have missed the past twenty times it has been posted. Not only that, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, especially not on the front page of Packers.com."

... and sure enough, someone came through for me.

Cheers

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
You know, I was just thinking to myself, "I sure do hope someone posts the schedule again, for I have missed the past twenty times it has been posted. Not only that, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, especially not on the front page of Packers.com."

Cheers

Your sarcasm reaches a new pinnacle.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:

Cheers

I was thinking almost the same thing. I had to look at the date of this post at first too because I thought maybe it was from a couple weeks ago.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Posting again the Green Bay Packers Season Schedule:

JeezusJuice said:

Cheers

I enjoy nice clean posts that save me a lot of typing.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
smlutz said:
JeezusJuice said:

Cheers

Your sarcasm reaches a new pinnacle.
:oops: I try.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
For those who have not seen it yet :

But unlike past years, this schedule is not set in stone. This marks the first NFL season with flexible scheduling toward the end of the season. The NFL can change the time of the games if teams are doing particularly well and may attract a larger TV audience -- or if teams are doing poorly and may lose audience.

Flex-schedule times are indicated with an asterisk (*)

Date Time (Central) Opponent (home games are in ALL CAPS)
Preseason

November 12 Noon* at Minnesota Vikings
November 19 Noon* NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (Gold Pkg.)
November 27 7:30 p.m. at Seattle Seahawks
December 3 Noon* NEW YORK JETS
December 10 3:05 p.m.* at San Francisco 49ers
December 17 Noon* DETROIT LIONS
December 21 7 p.m. MINNESOTA VIKINGS
December 31 Noon* at Chicago Bears
Postseason

Since it seems that we are heading for the worst season ever if Brett retires, or a very bad even if Brett stays I think that maybe the NFL will move all this game to a new schedule, all games will begin monday 8 am Central Time, so we will be at work and it will spare us some of the pain !!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, call me clueless but somehow i missed the whole flex-schedule dealy. thank you winni for posting this invaluable information for the blondes of the world who sometimes miss important information because we're too busy making sure our hair looks ok!!! :oops: :rotflmao:

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:

Cheers

You Know, I was just thinking to myself , "I sure do hope JJ posts some smart aleck remark again, for I have missed the past twenty times he has done that.

...and sure enough, JJ came through for me.

Cheers :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts