Green Bay Alone In First Place

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I am amazed that the Vikings started off 0-1. This is a huge drop-off after their recent off-season Championship win. :whistling:
Yeah, I'm downtrodden since we've never won an off-season championship. It's the league's fault. They keep making us draft later than the other three and keep us from getting those **** big name combine superstars.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with slight hiccups with our D and Nelson being out for the season I will have to say we will lose about 2 games. hah

Every game on the schedule is winnable IMO. But we'll have a few hiccups along the way, and that's okay. I anticipate somewhere between 12-4 and 14-2. Road games present the highest possibilities of a loss, with games in San Francisco, Carolina, Denver, Minnesota, Detroit, and Arizona. Our most challenging games are usually on the road at decent teams that can generate good pressure with their front 4. Those seem to be our toughest matchups.

OP
OP
Curly Calhoun

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heading into week 6 now, and the Pack is still alone in first place.

Feels nice....

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One game at a time. After the Chargers game today and the bye week next should provide Adams some time to heal and bring that anemic offense at times the extra boost to further implant a more balanced team. Go Pack Go!

Reaction score
It is nice being at the top. Although With that comes the responsibility of recognizing we now have a target on our backs.
This week of rest is huge as we have possibilities of inserting returning key contributors like Raji, Perry, Morgan, Davante while letting others mend.. Lacy, T.J., Bulaga, J.J.
The next 2 weeks are crucial for home-field in the playoffs because I think both weeks on the road present some of our toughest games on the schedule. If we can come out 8-0 we can comfortably talk about hosting throughout the playoffs

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough next 2 games on the road. Need to come out no worse than a split.

Could not have asked for a better time for a bye.

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will be fine. Last year we had a shaky start, then came RELAX and we did well. This year things appear shaky, but a major difference is we are 6-0. As other have noted, this is the perfect time for the bye. In two weeks we will be a stronger team and discusing home field advantage, instead of our shaky start.