Great article: how dysfunctional the Vikings are

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mitchell: Another headache for Vikings?

All the *****ing and complaining that i have done over the last year about TT and MM. I realize how good the Packers fans have it. I've been more critical of MM than TT.

but

I'm gratefull our locker room is nothing like the Queens..

GO PACK

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I saw those comments they made about Childress on ESPN and I was thinking "wow!" The players HATE Childress? Those comments are going to eat away at the vikings organization for a while. We will definitely beat them come next weekend. They dont have it together at all. I love our team, coaches, fans, etc... GO PACK!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yet we were told all last year there is no schism

This runs deeper then just from this year

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Moss "mentored" Harvin for less than 30 days, and now Harvin has a big confrontation with Childress. That's somewhat telling; the fact that Harvin was applauded by other players, as well as coaches, is even more telling. The "peer approval" of Harvin's fight with Childress will only serve to embolden others to do the same. It doesn't take long to develop a "mob mentality," and it looks like they're wll on their way. The ship is taking on water at an ever-increasing rate, and I love every drop of it.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Biggest Vikings headache?What has been Brad Childress' biggest headache this year? : Brett Favre's ego : Brett Favre's libido : Randy Moss' insubordination : Percy Harvin's migraines : Sidney Rice's injury

This was the best part!!! The top two are my favorite!! I bet you can tell where my vote went.
Of course the ego is in the lead with 47% of the votes... ( His ego needs his own jersery #4.7 )
The meltdown continues....

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

your exactly right........

maybe one day will here from Chilly himself how hard was it dealing with Favre.....

so all these Brett lovers will actually see it wasnt TT or MM

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
your exactly right........

maybe one day will here from Chilly himself how hard was it dealing with Favre.....

so all these Brett lovers will actually see it wasnt TT or MM

You are right, it wasnt MM or TT, it is Mike Sherman's fault. He let Favre do anything he wanted.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

When you're winning, it's all great...

BTW, it's NOT Favre's fault. It's entirely Chilly's fault. It just escalated with a wild guy like Favre.

Truth is, Childress was always a liar. Remember the situation with Gus Frerotte and Tarvaris Jackson? It started then.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, every time I need a good laugh, I just look at the Vikings. Every week it's something new. Sad to say they have become the laughing stock of the NFL. It's not so much that they suck, (they are managing to win games), as all the intra-team turmoil. I agree with longtime, this has been going on for a while. Mutiny this deep doesn't just happen overnight, it takes time to develop. Now they have some major problems over there and they should deal with them quickly. You can't just let something like that fester, it's like a cancer within the team's infrastructure, left untreated it will grow until it kills you from within.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the Vikes are purposely sucking it up so that Childress is fired for sure. :viksux:

Or maybe Childress is intentionally ******** everything up on purpose because he wants to get the hell away from the Vikings and he's trying to cause the most destruction as possible before they finally fire him. Evil is as evil does. :icon_twisted:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point from Vandermause regarding Leslie Frazier possibly taking over for Childress if the Vikings lay an egg in Chicago this week. I personally think the Vikings are much better than the Bears, so I don't expect the Bears to win.

The Packers might have a better chance of beating the Vikings if Chilly is still on the sidelines. If he gets canned, the players would play their hearts out for Leslie Frazier, the likely interim coach. Perhaps Packers fans should be rooting for the Vikings to beat the Bears on Sunday.

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 things:

1- to say that we could have it worse in our upper ranks is correct, but to use the Vikings as an example is not a good one, simply due to the fact that nobody can account for why Wilf has allowed it to get to this point. The teams locker room is in utter shambles, even after an emotional win. Not a single player wants or expects the coach to finish the season, and they arent hiding that fact. That team has turned itself inside out. BUT... saying that would be one of the alternate realities vs what we have now is not correct. If the 2010 Vikings conundrum should be placed anywhere, it should be along the likes of several 2000 era Raiders teams (think Tom Cable shattering an assistants jaw, or firing the likes of Jon Gruden) The 0-17 Lions of Matt Millen, or the Cardinals SB run of 2 years ago. It is something that is an anomaly.

2. This one is important.

DO NOT COUNT THIS TEAM OUT OF ANYTHING YET. We are not in any position currently to count them out. They arent the Bills. This is a DANGEROUS team, and even though it was against the HORRIBLE CARDs last week, they SHOWED how dangerous they can be jumping back into a game and winning with less than 5 minutes and 2 scores. I HOPE that they keep childress the rest of the way b/c I REALLY dont want to face that D if Leslie Frazier gets to light a REAL fire under their *****. I am rooting for the Bears this week simply due to the momentum the VIKINGS will get going into our game having an opportunity to get back on track with an emotional win against the Cards, A win vs the Bears (in conference) and then getting a revenge game against US at home.

I am not even worries about the Bears, even IF they go to #1 with a win. I am still worried about the VIKINGS. They are dangerous, and if they DO turn it on, we (the NFC N) may all be in trouble.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The whole season of Viqueens football has been a riot. Does anybody think they'll be any better with Sidney Rice back? Imagine what a mess of a season they'd be having if they had the injuries the Pack has suffered through. It certainly shines a bright light on the coaching staff in Green Bay.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe Childress is intentionally ******** everything up on purpose because he wants to get the hell away from the Vikings and he's trying to cause the most destruction as possible before they finally fire him. Evil is as evil does. :icon_twisted:

You mean he was planning this last year when he wooed The Interceptor to the Yikes??

Chilly sold his soul to the devil last year, and he's getting his due, along with the team.

You gotta love it.

Members online

Latest posts