Grant

D

DWAGE

I was just sick to my stomach when I saw Grant sitting on that cart. I sure hope it is not bad. This was my worst fear.

DWAGE

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
mild ankle sprain

I think with it being so close to the end of the game, it was more keep him out

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I posted a note on the game thread that I saw he walking off the field after the game on his own. There were no trainers near him.

OP
OP
D

DWAGE

That's great news!!!! I thought they were looking at his knee when he was on the cart.

-DWAGE

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God I was at the game and saw that....everyone around me went silent, it was like Favre himself went down, goes to show you how valueable he is to this team

9-1

GO PACK GO

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From: http://www.rotowire.com/roto_to_gnews.htm?ID=136121&sport=nfl

"Update:
Grant, who had 88 yards on 20 carries in Sunday's win over the Panthers, sprained his ankle late in the game, the Green Bay Press-Gazette reports.

Recommendation:
Grant said he "should be good to go" for Thursday’s game at Detroit, but coach Mike McCarthy said that Grant's status won't be known until Monday at the earliest. "I’m sure when he wakes up tomorrow there will be a better indication of how bad it is," McCarthy said Sunday."

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is, if he's questionable, I'd say rest him against the Lions and play him against the Cows. We really need him against the Cows. We should be able to beat the Lions with a limited running game.

Members online

Latest posts