Goodell confirms Vikings-Saints will open season

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has confirmed what everyone suspected: The first game of the 2010 regular season will be the Minnesota Vikings at the New Orleans Saints."I know I will get in trouble from our scheduling makers for releasing this...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also read the Vikes are to play the Jets in NY for the night game on Thanksgiving. REALLY looking forward to that one!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Cowboys/Saints AND Vikes/Jets on Turkey Day?!? Finally, some football worth watching on that day.

I feel like the NFL nailed the schedule this year. Between Vikes/Saints kicking off the year (best possible matchup) to Green Bay playing 3 home games in December to 2 potential Game of the Year candidates on Turkey Day, they really knocked it out of the park.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wrong on the Jets hosting the Vikes on Thanksgiving. Would have made for some great TV, but I think the league doesn't care so much about that on Thanksgiving simply because we'll watch regardless.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wrong on the Jets hosting the Vikes on Thanksgiving. Would have made for some great TV, but I think the league doesn't care so much about that on Thanksgiving simply because we'll watch regardless.
Bengals/Jets on T-Day. Still a very good game. See if Ocho can finally break out of Revis Island.

(The other 2 T-Day games are Pats/Lions (ugh) and Cowboys/Saints (yay!))

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts