Good luck Pack fans this season

V

Vikeman

Just wanted to convey that to all of you. I've enjoyed the dialogue with all of you. Depsite what the experts and everyone else is saying you guys still have a good team. You guys will be ok. I'm also happy that I was witness to the career of one of the best QB's ever Bret Favre. I know this is most likely his last year. The Packer Vikes games will be missing alot with him gone. I can only imagine how many Superbowls the Vikes would have taken with Favre and the receiving core we had from 96 till present.

Regardless of our rivalry we need to remember were all Americans who mutually embrace the best game ever created!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a nice message from you. It is so nice to have fans of other teams come here and talk sensibly. Good luck to the Vikings too. Of course, I still hope that the Pack beats the Vikes both games. Have a wonderful week.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Just wanted to convey that to all of you. I've enjoyed the dialogue with all of you. Depsite what the experts and everyone else is saying you guys still have a good team. You guys will be ok. I'm also happy that I was witness to the career of one of the best QB's ever Bret Favre. I know this is most likely his last year. The Packer Vikes games will be missing alot with him gone. I can only imagine how many Superbowls the Vikes would have taken with Favre and the receiving core we had from 96 till present.

Regardless of our rivalry we need to remember were all Americans who mutually embrace the best game ever created!
Yes thank you very much. And best of luck to the Vikings........if only our teams were not in the same division. I hope they win some for you this year....Just so long as they dont win the division :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:

thank you vikefan. you have great respect and good taste.
good luck to your team as well.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yepper Vikeman - Well said... and on target!

Oh, btw - Who said you were goin' anywhere? No one said you could leave yet.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

V

Vikeman

IPBprez said:
Yepper Vikeman - Well said... and on target!

Oh, btw - Who said you were goin' anywhere? No one said you could leave yet.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LoL...I think you went over my head on that one.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Vikeman you can be nice all you want however you are not getting my budlight. :p
Yeah - the Leinie's at MY table are already taken.... BY ME!
My fav this time of year... is the HoneyBear.... You guys should try it.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman,

Thank you. Vikings need more fans like you. However, as our main rivals, I can NOT wish your team good luck.

Hope you find happiness though in your purple and gold.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes true. I wish the Vikes had more like you. If they did I might not hate the Vikings :lol: its all good. espicialy with more like you Vikeman

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman,

As much as I hate your team, I do respect them. Thanks for showing the same respect toward the Green and Gold! I wish you and the Vikes luck as long as it doesn't keep GB from any accolades this season and beyond!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bud Grant would be proud of you Vikeman(not). What a disgrace to a proud Vikings tradition.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah well thank you Vikequeen! Thank you for your support. I guess you idiots in Minnesota (let me remind you of Land of 10,000 lakes and no super bow rings) do not know what it means to suck considering that you guys have not won the division?!? Bwahahahaha you guys are the ones who suck..........Oh well dont take my word for it just look at your bunch of idiots that you guys have there. Sure you look like you got a real class orginization going there! But let the result of the season determine who sucks

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to say "good luck" to you too, but i cant! The vikings scare me too much to wish you hem luck. But you're a classy guy, and I like that.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Oh by the way...the Packers suck!!!! :twisted:

Vikeman said:
wow...sarcasm doesn't travel far on this board

Yeah, about as far as a certain field goal in the NFC Championship in 1998 - 38 yards away....

wide left. :lol: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :lol:

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot wish any team in our division "good luck".

So, I wish the Vikings "fumbles and blown defensive assignments".

I like to win...not lose.

GO PACK!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
I cannot wish any team in our division "good luck".

So, I wish the Vikings "fumbles and blown defensive assignments".

I like to win...not lose.

GO PACK!
I dont care how teams do as long it it doesnt affect the pack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts