1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Golden glove time

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Brewers' started by longtimefan, Apr 16, 2019.

  1. longtimefan

    longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

    Messages:
    20,013
    Likes Received:
    1,839
    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2005
    Location:
    Milwaukee
    Packer Fan Since:
    1975
  2. Pokerbrat2000

    Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

    Messages:
    17,780
    Likes Received:
    2,006
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2012
    Location:
    Madison, WI
    Packer Fan Since:
    1973
    Agreed. Lo Cain deserves one. I think he got robbed last year based on his defensive stats. However, stats only count for 25% of the vote for this award. The other 75% come from votes from fellow players and coaches. Unfortunately, mainly reputation is what matters in this case, not the numbers. Same thing happened last year to Brewer catcher Manny Piña. He statistically totally outplayed winner Yadier Molina.
     
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019

Share This Page

-->