Going to see AJ Hawk

Packfan1976

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ Hawk will be at the AT&T store in Brown Deer,WI:) tomorrow 10/12 from 6 to 8 pm...can't wait to meet him!

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Hawk... ive always liked him since they drafted him. I have an 8x10 auto from him.... pretty sweet! Also while youre there, tell him that the pack needs to start winning! haha

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should play some football with him. It would have to be touch since he can't tackle very well. He is a good guy and that's cool that he is doing the store stuff for ATT. I know in his rookie year he was on the blue room with them.

nflfan01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get so excited. AJ Hawk sucks. I would be more excited to get to see Brandon Chillar or even Barnett, but Hawk is just a bust.

nflfan01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Hawk... ive always liked him since they drafted him. I have an 8x10 auto from him.... pretty sweet! Also while youre there, tell him that the pack needs to start winning! haha

I hope you only like him as a person cuz if u like him as a player, you evaluate talent worse than TT. Tell him that the only way the Pack start winning is if he make's some tackles, covers his assignment properly, doesn't over run his gap, or basically, just riding the bench would help too.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't buy that just because your a first rounder and aren't a Superstar your a bust. Yeah, being a 1st rounder you have more expectations, but how many 1st rounders either end up average or out of the league quick. Hawk isn't a bust, he's just an average level NFL linebacker. At least he isn't horrible like the 1st round LB Dallas has Bobby Carpenter. Now that is a BUST for you. Interestingly enough, he was from Ohio State as well. Somebody shoot and email to TT not to draft any more LBs from Ohio State.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't buy that just because your a first rounder and aren't a Superstar your a bust. Yeah, being a 1st rounder you have more expectations, but how many 1st rounders either end up average or out of the league quick. Hawk isn't a bust, he's just an average level NFL linebacker. At least he isn't horrible like the 1st round LB Dallas has Bobby Carpenter. Now that is a BUST for you. Interestingly enough, he was from Ohio State as well. Somebody shoot and email to TT not to draft any more LBs from Ohio State.

Not always the case though, Laurenitis is showing himself to be pretty handy so far...

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He may not be a bust, but he isnt that great either... 23 tackles and 0 sacks this year...

Hawk is doing a lot of the dirty work this year. I think his tackle total will go up, but he won't have a high sack total. That should be coming from Kampy and some of the other spots.