Go Carolina!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always thought Ric Flair walked like that because he`d pooped himself ! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! oops, gotta go :oops:
That WOOOOOOO!!!! Is his catchphrase. Right?
Wow. What a genius.
What else was he brainstorming?
I bet the paper he was writing them on looked like this:
Whoa!
Whoop! Whoop!
Hey hey hey!
Wow Wow Wow!
Yowzer!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I always thought Ric Flair walked like that because he`d pooped himself ! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! oops, gotta go :oops:

I had to body search KANE once......Jeez, the man was fookin huge :eek:, and he wasn`t in a very good mood either. Scared the crap out of me....lol

Reaction score
According to what I read, in 1969 Ric Flair did attend the U. of Minnesota on a football scholarship where he played alongside Greg Gagne the son of Verne Gagne, but he dropped out of school before receiving his degree.

Another noteworthy tidbit that probably the majority of Packer fans knew already was that Alan Autry who portrayed "Bubba Skinner"..... "In the Heat of the Night," grabbed attention in the 1975 football draft and wound up playing for the Green Bay Packers. He started three games as quarterback but his efforts were disappointing and coach Bart Starr cut him from the team in 1977.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last time the Niners were big winners was back in the 80's and early 90's.
Same thing with Ric Flair.
Now it makes sense why they like each other or why Ric was invited by the Niners!
They wanted a "winner" from back then to come and talk to a team that hasn't won the big one since back then.
Just like a hand in glove.
Both losers are a perfect fit for each other! LOL
Hey, misery loves company after all.

Reaction score
Last time the Niners were big winners was back in the 80's and early 90's.
Same thing with Ric Flair.
Now it makes sense why they like each other or why Ric was invited by the Niners!
They wanted a "winner" from back then to come and talk to a team that hasn't won the big one since back then.
Just like a hand in glove.
Both losers are a perfect fit for each other! LOL
Hey, misery loves company after all.

Back during that time period when we were experiencing some lackluster seasons, I naturally found myself rooting for SF whenever they had a chance to knock off the Cowboys. They did have some pretty damn good teams, too. But that was then and this is now and they have became an ongoing thorn in our side much like the Giants. Two menacing teams that have stood in our way, but then, we haven't been able to get out of our own way at times against them, too. Man, it's tough to not be going to Carolina to play after everything the team has undergone this year:mad:

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to what I read, in 1969 Ric Flair did attend the U. of Minnesota on a football scholarship where he played alongside Greg Gagne the son of Verne Gagne, but he dropped out of school before receiving his degree.

Another noteworthy tidbit that probably the majority of Packer fans knew already was that Alan Autry who portrayed "Bubba Skinner"..... "In the Heat of the Night," grabbed attention in the 1975 football draft and wound up playing for the Green Bay Packers. He started three games as quarterback but his efforts were disappointing and coach Bart Starr cut him from the team in 1977.
Having been a staunch Packers fan for many years, and never having heard of Alan Autry, I went through the Packers rosters from 74 through 78 and found no evidence of this guy being on a Packers roster much less starting any games.:confused:

Reaction score
Having been a staunch Packers fan for many years, and never having heard of Alan Autry, I went through the Packers rosters from 74 through 78 and found no evidence of this guy being on a Packers roster much less starting any games.:confused:

OK, yooperpackfan, as a long time Packer fan myself, I couldn't ever recall him, either, and I did some further research on it and yes, Alan Autry WAS on the Packer roster as a QB during that time, BUT he went by the name of "Carlos (Allen)Brown." #19/QB :confused: < Yeah, me too! Alan Autry's real name is Carlos "ALAN" Autry, apparently, that is according to what I could find. So he is one in the same! Hollywood name changes, huh? Guess Starr canned his sorry behind and he became "Bubba!"

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, yooperpackfan, as a long time Packer fan myself, I couldn't ever recall him, either, and I did some further research on it and yes, Alan Autry WAS on the Packer roster as a QB during that time, BUT he went by the name of "Carlos (Allen)Brown." #19/QB :confused: < Yeah, me too! Alan Autry's real name is Carlos "ALAN" Autry, apparently, that is according to what I could find. So he is one in the same! Hollywood name changes, huh? Guess Starr canned his sorry behind and he became "Bubba!"

Not much of a singer either:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice piece of work!
Carlos was drafted in the 12th round out of Pacific.
Was 3 for 4 for 63 yards and 1 TD in 75.
26 of 74 for 333 yards and 2 TD's. 6 int in 76
Gone in 77.:)

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ONLY reason I am watching the playoffs after we are knocked out is I have some real good friends who are Panther fans. They are classy,not bandwagoners and they have suffered through their lean years of close but not quite there. Plus with their defense I would love to see them crush the niners;)

Reaction score
Nice piece of work!
Carlos was drafted in the 12th round out of Pacific.
Was 3 for 4 for 63 yards and 1 TD in 75.
26 of 74 for 333 yards and 2 TD's. 6 int in 76
Gone in 77.:)

Tell you the truth, yooperpackfan, I had just learned probably a year ago, or so, that Alan Autry even played pro football. My wife and I happened to be watching an old "Heat of the Night" rerun and she googled an actress appearing on an episode, then also clicked on the cast members' bios and told me that he played for the Packers. Just like now, I didn't get the Packers aired in our area like we did the Bears every week back then, so I barely remember Carlos Brown as a backup, or even playing one game and I would never had known it was Alan Autry (the actor) in later life, either. Now, I'm going to have to try and find a Packer team photo with him in it. Crazy! The weird things you can find on the web!

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back during that time period when we were experiencing some lackluster seasons, I naturally found myself rooting for SF whenever they had a chance to knock off the Cowboys. They did have some pretty damn good teams, too. But that was then and this is now and they have became an ongoing thorn in our side much like the Giants. Two menacing teams that have stood in our way, but then, we haven't been able to get out of our own way at times against them, too. Man, it's tough to not be going to Carolina to play after everything the team has undergone this year:mad:
I was actually a Niners fan during the Montana era and sorta liking the Packers.
(Now I've seen the light and am a 100% Packers fan all the way!)
And I agree with your last sentence.
We deserved the win more.
Hopefully we will get a very nice serving of poetic justice on Sunday.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see the touchdown that almost wasn't just before the end of the first half?

On one hand it's a shame, on the other it's pretty humorous considering the coach, a flag is thrown for unsportsmanlike conduct against a coach and the player actually has to calm down the coach. It should be the other way around. The coach should be the one displaying leadership and discipline and keeping the players under control. Of course, it's what we should expect out of Jim "I want cake now" Harbaugh. I will be cheering next week for Seattle to prevent the whiner from getting his cake.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was actually a Niners fan during the Montana era and sorta liking the Packers.
(Now I've seen the light and am a 100% Packers fan all the way!)
And I agree with your last sentence.
We deserved the win more.
Hopefully we will get a very nice serving of poetic justice on Sunday.

That's the way I was with the Cowboys, except I really really liked the Packers and for a great while now I have been 100 percent a Packers fan.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah... kapernutshit isn't a classless pos punk huh? CLASS-LESS punk.

There's a reason you've never seen Peyton Manning, Joe Montanna and for that matter, almost no career QBs pull what kaperhasdonenothing pulled today. They have class. He has NONE.

Why the need to mock Cam Newton on his own field? Who does that? I'll tell you who... a guy that's a classless POS.

Then that classy coach of his runs a fake punt up by 13 with 20 seconds left and Kaperthugdirtbag can be seen laughing about it on the sideline. Ya... you're right....these guys aren't the worst of the worst in the NFL and represent all that's F'd up in pro-sports.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score

There's a reason you've never seen Peyton Manning, Joe Montanna and for that matter, almost no career QBs pull what kaperhasdonenothing pulled today. They have class. He has NONE.

Why the need to mock Cam Newton on his own field? Who does that? I'll tell you who... a guy that's a classless POS.

Then that classy coach of his runs a fake punt up by 13 with 20 seconds left and Kaperthugdirtbag can be seen laughing about it on the sideline. Ya... you're right....these guys aren't the worst of the worst in the NFL and represent all that's F'd up in pro-sports.

And you feel the same way when Packers and other players mock Kaepernick's trademark celebration move, right?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And you feel the same way when Packers and other players mock Kaepernick's trademark celebration move, right?
You can't blame any of us Packers fans for hating on the Niners any way we can right now.
You're a strange one.
Coming into a Packers forum and expecting us all to like the Niners and when you see that we don't you question our dislike for them?
This is a PACKERS not a general NFL or Niners forum.
And BTW I am unaware of any Packers players copying/mocking Kraperknickers sniffing his pits move. Why would they?
They got their own thing, the Lambeau Leap which is sharing the celebration and joy with the best fans in football. The best celebration in all the NFL ever. Why? Because it is so selfless.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You can't expect any class from a team that let's it's players skip and run in front of the home team's tunnel during their introductions.
Nor from a team where one of the players calls the host city of Appleton a "sh**hole."

Shut down those POS punks, Seattle!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts