Go Carolina!

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
Not that I dislike th 49ers so much, they deserve to be there. I just can't stomach Harbaugh. His histrionics make me want to barf. Couldn't stand him when he was with the Bears or with the Colts either. I think his brother, on the other hand, is a class act.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that I dislike th 49ers so much, they deserve to be there. I just can't stomach Harbaugh. His histrionics make me want to barf. Couldn't stand him when he was with the Bears or with the Colts either. I think his brother, on the other hand, is a class act.

I agree, except I have always despised the 49ers. I also can't stand looking and Harbaugh's whiny look and animated gyrations. I do agree his brother is quite the opposite, a pretty classy act.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, except I have always despised the 49ers. I also can't stand looking and Harbaugh's whiny look and animated gyrations. I do agree his brother is quite the opposite, a pretty classy act.
So the right Baugh bro won the Harbowl, huh?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must admit from now on I dont care about who's winning Super Bowl XLVIII but please dont let it be the 49ers or Seahawks. :poop:
Go Panthers ! :cool:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Definately NOT the Seahawks. Please not the Seahawks.

Simms87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't dislike the 9ers too much. Besides the fact they beating us the recent years. But like most here, i really really dislike Harbaugh. I always cheered and will always cheer for the team that plays against Harbaugh. Go Carolina!

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't dislike the 9ers too much. Besides the fact they beating us the recent years. But like most here, i really really dislike Harbaugh. I always cheered and will always cheer for the team that plays against Harbaugh. Go Carolina!
Harbaugh was much more likeable when he was wearing a Michigan Wolverines helmet.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Car, but not because theyre playing the niners. I was rooting for them when i thought we wouldn't make the playoffs.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
9'ers used to be my second favorite team for DECADES ... going back to Brodie and Gene Washington. Not so much anymore (also not because they've cleaned the Pack's clock 4 consecutive). The two teams out of the West are just not "good form" teams and their fans....well, they're back because the two organizations are out of their respective sinkholes. Both fan bases were pretty quiet for the longest time but are now louder and ESPN-fan-esque than ever before.

The 9'er fans I've had a good history with over the years have largely stayed off of internet fan forums ... I've been Emailing back and forth with those guys and they're largely in agreement, the new wave of 9'er fans and the new wave of Seahawk fans just don't know how to be fans of a consistent winning organization yet.

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9'ers used to be my second favorite team for DECADES ... going back to Brodie and Gene Washington. Not so much anymore (also not because they've cleaned the Pack's clock 4 consecutive). The two teams out of the West are just not "good form" teams and their fans....well, they're back because the two organizations are out of their respective sinkholes. Both fan bases were pretty quiet for the longest time but are now louder and ESPN-fan-esque than ever before.

The 9'er fans I've had a good history with over the years have largely stayed off of internet fan forums ... I've been Emailing back and forth with those guys and they're largely in agreement, the new wave of 9'er fans and the new wave of Seahawk fans just don't know how to be fans of a consistent winning organization yet.
You can say that about any winning organization. There are always bandwagon fans when a team has a ton of success. Whether recent or prolonged. That's just how people are. There isn't an NFL team that is successful and has a fanbase that is largely civil and not obnoxious in some capacity.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it comes down to Niners Sea Hawks, I'm good with going with the Sea Hawks.
I hope it doesn't come to that.
I want the Niners to lose in Carolina.
The good news is that the Niners do have a tougher road ahead of them to get to the SB so their chances of getting there are slim.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harbaugh was much more likeable when he was wearing a Michigan Wolverines helmet.
And when he isn't yelling at little kids.
Man, this guy takes football way too seriously at all levels!
I mean, look at this guy. What a D-bag! LOL

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather the Saints or Seattle win. Scam Newton is just as big of a ****** as Kaepernick. I wouldn't mind seeing Russell Wilson get one since he's a former Badger.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You can say that about any winning organization. There are always bandwagon fans when a team has a ton of success. Whether recent or prolonged. That's just how people are. There isn't an NFL team that is successful and has a fanbase that is largely civil and not obnoxious in some capacity.

I recognize that...I truly do. Just seems to be getting more and more prevalent. It might also be a decent assumption that the "not obnoxious" portion of the respective fan bases, just stopped going to internet forums. As I said, I find myself conversing with different old timers by Email and text these days.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
And when he isn't yelling at little kids.
Man, this guy takes football way too seriously at all levels!
I mean, look at this guy. What a D-bag! LOL

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Actually, I found this commercial funny. Kinda like the skit that "AwShucksMa'am Manning" did on Saturday Night Live a few years ago...that just flipping slayed me.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I found this commercial funny. Kinda like the skit that "AwShucksMa'am Manning" did on Saturday Night Live a few years ago...that just flipping slayed me.
I hope you know that I was kidding with my commentary regarding that ad.

As for the Manning skit, I dunno if you mean the United Way one, but damn this is funny!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1603

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather the Saints or Seattle win. Scam Newton is just as big of a ****** as Kaepernick. I wouldn't mind seeing Russell Wilson get one since he's a former Badger.
Yeah, there ya go.
I 100% blame the Fail Mary on the scab refs and not on the 'Hawks.

As for the Taints?
How would we know they didn't cheat to get another trophy?
Other teams I'm rooting against right now are the 40Whiners, Chargers and Cheatriots.
Then again, Packers aren't in it. So why should I care at all?

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Car, but not because theyre playing the niners. I was rooting for them when i thought we wouldn't make the playoffs.

As was I, along with Arizona. And when our season ends, I always hope to have a team to root for who is not one of those teams who make an annual appearance in the playoffs. This year, it will be Carolina and God help me, the Saints (as the lessor of the other two remaining NFC evils). Brees can be somewhat of a "stat" ***** inside that homer dome, but I've still always liked him, especially with all he has done off the field.

Yeah, there ya go.
I 100% blame the Fail Mary on the scab refs and not on the 'Hawks.

Oh, Forget Favre! Buddy! I have to disagree with you for not wanting to blame the Seahawks, man. I've heard the Packer haters say "hey, it's not their (Seattle) teams' fault," when referencing the blown call "Fail Mary." Really? Let me painfully reset that last 8 seconds! A missed "hands to the face/facemask" call on an offensive lineman before Wilson's "heave," the obvious no-call pass interference"push off/down to the ground" by Golden Tate and Tate again, with the ridiculously futile attempt of getting a finger on a ball that was solely secured by Jennings. That's THREE desparate efforts of knowingly "cheating" on that last play in hope of "getting over" which they did, all to the joyous celebration of their classless coach. So I'm supposed to say, "ah, it wasn't their fault?" I'll have a big "on" for the Stealhawks and Carroll forever! And as for the 9'ers? I loved seeing them take down Dallas, but way too much cockieness for my liking during this stretch of wins against us and they also have a classless coach. We can agree on that, brother!

There is only one team left in the AFC that I could enjoy see go to the Super Bowl and that is the Chargers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts