Go Carolina!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I really would have loved to see the Chiefs win it this year if not us, but now I`m rooting for the Broncos as unlike a few, I actually like Manning and what he`s done at Denver.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I'd rather the Saints or Seattle win. Scam Newton is just as big of a ****** as Kaepernick. I wouldn't mind seeing Russell Wilson get one since he's a former Badger.

What a CRAP statement. I have personally met Cam Newton, he is one of the nicest, most humble, non-racist football players I have ever seen. The guy is down to earth.

And Russell Wilson....c'mon.....he was a Badger transplant from NC State. Remember the fail mary? F*ck the SeaCawks.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, Forget Favre! Buddy! I have to disagree with you for not wanting to blame the Seahawks, man. I've heard the Packer haters say "hey, it's not their (Seattle) teams' fault," when referencing the blown call "Fail Mary." Really? Let me painfully reset that last 8 seconds! A missed "hands to the face/facemask" call on an offensive lineman before Wilson's "heave," the obvious no-call pass interference"push off/down to the ground" by Golden Tate and Tate again, with the ridiculously futile attempt of getting a finger on a ball that was solely secured by Jennings. That's THREE desparate efforts of knowingly "cheating" on that last play in hope of "getting over" which they did, all to the joyous celebration of their classless coach. So I'm supposed to say, "ah, it wasn't their fault?" I'll have a big "on" for the Stealhawks and Carroll forever! And as for the 9'ers? I loved seeing them take down Dallas, but way too much cockieness for my liking during this stretch of wins against us and they also have a classless coach. We can agree on that, brother!

There is only one team left in the AFC that I could enjoy see go to the Super Bowl and that is the Chargers.
OK.
You have your perspective and I have mine.
You say Tomatou and I say Tomatoe. Let's call the whole thing off!

I blame the refs because they made the final call and it was the wrong one.
As I mentioned before, Packers aren't there. Why care?
(Because we are football fans. That's why.)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a CRAP statement. I have personally met Cam Newton, he is one of the nicest, most humble, non-racist football players I have ever seen. The guy is down to earth.

And Russell Wilson....c'mon.....he was a Badger transplant from NC State. Remember the fail mary? F*ck the SeaCawks.
And he didn't win the Rose Bowl for us!
So yeah.
Screw him!

Reaction score
OK.
You have your perspective and I have mine.
You say Tomatou and I say Tomatoe. Let's call the whole thing off!

I blame the refs because they made the final call and it was the wrong one.
As I mentioned before, Packers aren't there. Why care?
(Because we are football fans. That's why.)

Well, I failed to mention that I DEFINITELY blamed the replacement officials, also, and that includes EVERY replacement official who FAILED to do the job "professionally" (and I use that term very loosely) in each of my aforementioned three instances in which a rule infraction had occurred. Yeah, I sure don't want to open up fresh wounds dating back to the worst call/no-call(s) in the history of the NFL which the entire country witnessed, but I just wanted to add the fact that if the Steal~attle players hadn't instigated those infractions....well, you get my drift; I say you got to give the "cheats" an "assist" or make them an "accessory" by placing those replacement refs in a position to begin with to make those horrible judgement calls/no-calls! We're both right, so yeah, who cares? We should be there, but we're not, so depending on WHO wins this weekend will determine whether or not I will continue to watch the remaining playoff games because as I said (or didn't say).....I pretty much despise all but a couple of teams left. Time now for NCAA "Hoops!"

greenbayscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Panthers or the Saints. Couldn't stand the Seahawks or god forbid those punks from San Fran. Don't want any AFC team to win it either. Is that to much to ask ?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I'd like to add Brady and the Patriots on this list. ;)
Cant stand them as well. :D

Sorry to break it to you but, Brady is getting his 4th ring when he beats the Saints (again)

But I actually kinda want Rivers and the Chargers to win it all. I think they deserve it over anyone in these playoffs right now. They beat Denver already this season, hopefully they can do it again.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like Carolina fans aren't too happy with the Nature Boy for giving the 49's pep talk. LOL.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/24408060/publicist-ric-flair-has-gotten-death-threats-since-49ers-pep-talk
I'm sure the 9ers covered his airfare, hotel, rental car or limo and any other expenses plus a speaking engagement fee.
And that he will talk to any other of the 31 teams at any time for a price.
He didn't show up as a favor.
I mean, how can anyone trust someone who participated in a fake sport?
Those Panther fans are just mad that the Panthers didn't seek him out and pay him first.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure the 9ers covered his airfare, hotel, rental car or limo and any other expenses plus a speaking engagement fee.
Those Panther fans are just mad that the Panthers didn't seek him out and pay him first.

Justin Smith is the one who invited him, not the 49ers front office.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really would have loved to see the Chiefs win it this year if not us, but now I`m rooting for the Broncos as unlike a few, I actually like Manning and what he`s done at Denver.

I want the Broncos to lose only because lean toward the underdog. If manning blows someone out with a 400+ yard 3 TD game, it's just unremarkable because (to his credit) it's expected.

Reaction score
Seems like Carolina fans aren't too happy with the Nature Boy for giving the 49's pep talk. LOL.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/24408060/publicist-ric-flair-has-gotten-death-threats-since-49ers-pep-talk

Caution Carolina fans.....I hope the "Nature Boy" doesn't round up the members from the old gang and reunite

the "FOUR Horsemen!" Woooooooooooooooooooooo! Panther fans better watch out for hidden "foreign" objects:cool:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I want the Broncos to lose only because lean toward the underdog. If manning blows someone out with a 400+ yard 3 TD game, it's just unremarkable because (to his credit) it's expected.

fair point, its just that this may be his swansong. As I said before I`d have really been rooting for Kansas if they had got through and we hadn`t. No offence intended to you but, I loved what Alex Smith did there, and their headcoach too. I couldn`t understand why you lot cut him loose, although I don`t know much about the background of the niners too be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you but, Brady is getting his 4th ring when he beats the Saints (again)

But I actually kinda want Rivers and the Chargers to win it all. I think they deserve it over anyone in these playoffs right now. They beat Denver already this season, hopefully they can do it again.
Honestly, as long as the 49's or Seahawks wont win I'm fine with anybody else ;)
Chargers would be nice but if they beat the 49ers I think Panthers could have a good chance too.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Justin Smith is the one who invited him, not the 49ers front office.
Yeah but somehow I doubt that Flair showed up for free or as a favor.
Pay him enough and he'll show up for any other team giving the same talk only with the other team's name.
Honestly, he didn't really sound like a die hard 49ers fan.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Caution Carolina fans.....I hope the "Nature Boy" doesn't round up the members from the old gang and reunite

the "FOUR Horsemen!" Woooooooooooooooooooooo! Panther fans better watch out for hidden "foreign" objects:cool:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
And what a dirtbag! Stealing Aaron's title belt that he had won after the SB! :D

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Yeah but somehow I doubt that Flair showed up for free or as a favor.
Pay him enough and he'll show up for any other team giving the same talk only with the other team's name.
Honestly, he didn't really sound like a die hard 49ers fan.

Rick flair is so old and brain whacked that he probably was lost and thought he was at the pre-bingo meeting and wanted his discount buffet dinner.

I

Wrestling is fake ??? :eek::eek: Shut the hell up !!!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rick flair is so old and brain whacked that he probably was lost and thought he was at the pre-bingo meeting and wanted his discount buffet dinner.
I don't care who you are.
That is some funny stuff right there!
And why else would he have been so willing to come to Wisconsin in the middle of winter?

I

I always thought Ric Flair walked like that because he`d pooped himself ! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! oops, gotta go :oops:

Members online

Latest posts