Glad to be here! :D

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a die hard vikings fan, and right now my favorite player would have to be Brett Favre, Adrian Peterson, Percy Harvin, or Jared Allen. I Love Favre just because the packers hate him, and he is doing incredible for the vikings. I look forward to getting into lots of arguments with people here and having a lot of terrible relationships with people on here ;) lol. Well thanks for havin me here, look forward to arguing, i mean talking, to you all.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

We appreciate everyone here as long as you keep it above the belt. Just make sure to read the rules.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Favseption

Just wait until Fav blames his crap choice interseptions on his boobood thumb. The viks haven't beaten anyone of value yet this year just riding on the easy schedule from last years weak season. Didn't Fav start out really good for the Jets last year and failed misserably.:viksux:

OP
OP
R

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya thats true, but i think as the year goes on we will use favre more and more sparingly, and the 2009 vikings are a MUCH better and complete team than the 2008 jes. by far. and the ravens are pretty solid, and we whooped the pack twice so i'm content. :D

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

We appreciate everyone here as long as you keep it above the belt. Just make sure to read the rules.
Don't tell me we have another over the top viking fan, I hate those guys!:jester:skol vikings

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wait until Fav blames his crap choice interseptions on his boobood thumb. The viks haven't beaten anyone of value yet this year just riding on the easy schedule from last years weak season. Didn't Fav start out really good for the Jets last year and failed misserably.:viksux:
Yeah were still waiting for the int's you guys keep talking about. Aaron Rodgers vs. Tampa 3 int's Brett Favre for season 3 int's. Aaron Rodgers 4-4 brett Favre 7-1 so keep looking into your cyrstal ball because he is putting up MVP numbers so far:yu:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defending Superbowl champions and the other AFC finalist have been on our schedule and it was your weak season that gave the North's schedule as you had 6 wins and we had 10. It is not our fault we have played nothing but scrubs like the Packers twice. We just beat who is on our schedule.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Skol_Guy has been looking for additional support for his team.
Sensible teammates is what i am looking for because Queintus and jeffquery are makeing us look bad:blind::happy0005:

tapupartforpres

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hey man it was not Farve's fault. The team quit on Mangini, like they are doing with my Browns this year. In the last 5 games the Jets gave up 120 points! Being behind 18 of 20 quarters you are going to try to make things happen.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man it was not Farve's fault. The team quit on Mangini, like they are doing with my Browns this year. In the last 5 games the Jets gave up 120 points! Being behind 18 of 20 quarters you are going to try to make things happen.

Actually it could be considered his fault in a round about way...He mentioned how he didnt want to play because of the injury,but the Eric and the GM said he needed to play...

He also said that when he would throw the ball he wasnt sure exactly where it would go.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts