Game 17 studs and duds vs Lions

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Stud: everyone came out healthy I believe.
Quadfather loooked good, DA17 got his team records, Bakh was back along with Myers.

Dud: defense could have at least tried.

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Rodgers, Adams, Lazard, Oline, the backups in general in the receiving corps and backs.

Duds: Crosby and Love. Defense had zero effort

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Lazard- I’ve been critical of Lazard. I felt he was offensively the reason we didn’t win last year. He’s stacked some good games here at the end of the season.
Offensive line- considering there wasn’t a lot of continuity I thought they played very well.

Duds:
Barnes- that was the worst coverage from a LB that I’ve seen in a while. He was awful.
Safeties- Amos gets a pass. He didn’t play well but Savage is so inconsistent week in an week out. He looked more disinterested in tackling than normal to me.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
duds: Whatever that was when the offense was not on the field. Can't call it defense. Poorest pass coverage ever, mass confusion everywhere. Ineffective coverage everywhere. These guys think they can just turn it on when they want. I hope so, but their history questions that. That entire pass defense sucked, SUcked, SUCKED! And most were starters. No discipline and no pressure, especially on the trick plays. The Lions embarrassed them. 400 some yards, 7yds per play. 37 pts.

Love has proved nothing so far except to panic and throw picks in crucial times. Still waiting to see what Gutey saw in him.

Amari Rodgers: So inconsistant as was Winfree and Crosby.

studs: Rodgers, Adams, Lazard, Oline at times. Dillon. Taylor.

Latest posts