Game 17 -- here kitty kitty. Season ender vs hapless Lions [pregame and post game thread]

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know the old saying "if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at". The obvious is other people of course but I do think Captain can laugh at himself. It may hurt but he can.:)

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I hope CaptainWimm finds it funny.....since that was what it was meant to be. The Crosby topic is kind of a running joke between him and I, since its really something we are unusually polar opposite in opinion on.

I normally won't poke fun of someone that I don't respect or haven't established good chemistry with.
He will point to a statistic that mentions how many people fall out of chairs per year due to kickers missing game winners and/or chip shots. I will appreciate that stat and give it a thumbs up.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totally understand consternation on some of the posts. When you see a thread, with well documented, and statistically supported information, and resources, and someone simply says; "That's not what I see, when I watch the games!," you just want to start drinking Jack Daniels straight from the bottle instead of a glass. Just disagreeing, for the sake of disagreeing, without an ounce of reasoning is just plain..... but I digress.

Someone has to be the designated driver. He does a great job with it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This is starting to sound like a "We Love Captainwimm" thread, I am getting all teary eyed as I sit here typing away in my Mason Crosby jersey. :coffee:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You just gotta rattle cages to get the juices flowing for people. Until they're a little like the guy in your pic, there's not much to be happy about. It's like my old Pappy used to say; "Leave them wonderin' what the hell you just did to them!"
Several old girlfriends come to mind here.....lol

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take that a step further with a nod to Chester Marcol. Crosby lines up for the kick, Bojo flubs the snap and flips it to Crosby who rumbles 66 yards for the game-winning touchdown.
So the Pack has enough confidence in his leg to try an 83 yarder. I hope the wind is at his back.
This response is my way of using facts and stats just like the Captain would since we seem to be sucking up to him.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'll take that a step further with a nod to Chester Marcol. Crosby lines up for the kick, Bojo flubs the snap and flips it to Crosby who rumbles 66 yards for the game-winning touchdown.

So the Pack has enough confidence in his leg to try an 83 yarder. I hope the wind is at his back.
This response is my way of using facts and stats just like the Captain would since we seem to be sucking up to him.

I will take the blame for the 83 yard FG attempt, I really thought Mason had it in him! :coffee:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Packers head coach Matt LaFleur announced that Rodgers will start during this Friday’s news conference. He’ll then have to decide during the game when to make a change at quarterback.

“I don’t think he needs to play,” LaFleur said, via ESPN’s Rob Demovsky. “I think he wants to play and keep the momentum going.”

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
David Bakhtiari was a full participant in today's practice for the first time all season and is officially questionable to play against the Lions this Sunday. Extremely encouraging news.
I'd like to see him in action for a couple of series. Maybe to halftime at the most. Just knock a bit of rust off for the playoffs. Let's go! GPG!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Inactives:

Packers
: CB Jaire Alexander, S Shawn Davis, RB Aaron Jones, LB De’Vondre Campbell, OL Jake Hanson, DL Jack Heflin, DL Kingsley Keke

Lions: OL Penei Sewell, RB Jermar Jefferson, WR Trinity Benson, QB David Blough, FB Jason Cabinda, OL Dan Skipper

Members online

Latest posts