Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Now, as I understand it; if Cologne wins, and Bremen beats Bayern tomorrow, then the bottom three of the table will be Mainz and Hamburg and Cologne. :sneaky: Just sayin'..:whistling:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
That comes as no surprise to be honest. Good move for Goretzka and Bayern.
I wonder what is going to happen with their old guys "Robbery" ?

With all respect to them, I think it's time Robbery move on or switch to a super sub role. They cannot be relied on as starters anymore, the drop in quality is starting to get more obvious.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bayern is supposedly linked to signing some kid from Real Salt Lake in the MLS. Anybody know anything about him?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Marc Bartra out at BVB. Didn't expect that one. They did bring in Sergio Gomez, which may help them out down the road.

I feel like BVB has gone a little heavy on the youth movement though.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Aubameyang officially moves to Arsenal. What a mess that was. Not a good look for Auba IMO.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aubameyang officially moves to Arsenal. What a mess that was. Not a good look for Auba IMO.
No doubt about that, disgusting. But clearly shows that players hold the whip hand over clubs nowadays. Will never happen, but I wish clubs like Arsenal would refrain from signing players like him. Next time he's going to play the same, dirty game with them if another club comes around with a better offer.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
No doubt about that, disgusting. But clearly shows that players hold the whip hand over clubs nowadays. Will never happen, but I wish clubs like Arsenal would refrain from signing players like him. Next time he's going to play the same, dirty game with them if another club comes around with a better offer.
Its all about a fat pay check, Premiership teams know they can outbid most other european teams. But the really clever players know its not always greener on the other side if your sitting on the bench (or mega comfy chair) for much of the season.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its all about a fat pay check, Premiership teams know they can outbid most other european teams. But the really clever players know its not always greener on the other side if your sitting on the bench (or mega comfy chair) for much of the season.
Exactly, clever players might think twice before signing with another club but players like Aubemeyang do not care. They play where the money is, even if its in China :rolleyes:
As much as I remember he wanted to leave for China last winter.....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I have to bust on BuggyBill a little; did Mainz feel sorry for Hamburg and Cologne, so they threw the match over to Bayern? :whistling:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This was one of the few Bayern games I didn't finish watching because I was bored. Most of it looked like a practice scrimmage against a practice squad.. I went out and chipped ice off of the driveway. Yes...I was THAT bored. :coffee:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
This was one of the few Bayern games I didn't finish watching because I was bored. Most of it looked like a practice scrimmage against a practice squad.. I went out and chipped ice off of the driveway. Yes...I was THAT bored. :coffee:

Yeah the entire thing felt like one of their summer friendlies.

Saturday should be a good match though :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Gladbach put up a terrific fight against Dortmund, but they just couldn't get the ball into the goal for the life of them. They had so many golden chances and just couldn't do it.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Martin Schmidt with a very random resignation. Wolfsburg not thrilled about it either, so it wasn't a "mutual decision" type.

Members online

Latest posts