Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Efzeh about to sign Pizarro..........:eek::D
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...ikel_pizarro-soll-koelner-flaute-beenden.html
As a Hamburg fan I'm pretty careful with fingerpointing at other teams, we're terrible enough with our own signings of players but this is weird and seems to be a very desperate move.
Will be interesting to see how this turns out.

So... we throw away a 33 year old goal scorer to get a 39 year old goal scorer. And Ancelotti got the boot before Peter Stoeger... hmmmm

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Efzeh about to sign Pizarro..........:eek::D
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...ikel_pizarro-soll-koelner-flaute-beenden.html
As a Hamburg fan I'm pretty careful with fingerpointing at other teams, we're terrible enough with our own signings of players but this is weird and seems to be a very desperate move.
Will be interesting to see how this turns out.
Wow forgot about him, i had no idea he was still playing. Was somewhat of a dud at the Bridge.....surprise...surprise. :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Louis Van Gaal to Bayern?? :unsure: I've warmed up to Jürgen Klopp recently. I think I'd rather see him come to Bayern.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Louis Van Gaal to Bayern?? :unsure: I've warmed up to Jürgen Klopp recently. I think I'd rather see him come to Bayern.
Van Gaal, seriously :eek: Perhaps just until the end of the season when they may sign Julian Nagelsmann for next year. Tuchel seems to be out of the race and I don't see any chance that Kloppo leaves Liverpool just to join Bayern. And I don't think he would fit to Munich, but thats just my personal impression because of his extroverted personality.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Now Bild is reporting that Jupp has been asked to fill in the rest of the year. (Of course it is Bild, so who knows?) But someone isn't thinking too straight in the main offices at Bayern if this is the case. You all know how I love Jupp Heynckes, but his teams are built on stifling defense. Now, if this is true, he is being asked to step in and manage a team that is almost all offense??? :confused:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Now Bild is reporting that Jupp has been asked to fill in the rest of the year. (Of course it is Bild, so who knows?) But someone isn't thinking too straight in the main offices at Bayern if this is the case. You all know how I love Jupp Heynckes, but his teams are built on stifling defense. Now, if this is true, he is being asked to step in and manage a team that is almost all offense??? :confused:

Why wouldn't you want a guy who specializes in defense to come to a team that needs help on defense? It's not like the talent isn't there, Carlo just didn't know how to use it IMO. Jupp can fix that.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you want a guy who specializes in defense to come to a team that needs help on defense? It's not like the talent isn't there, Carlo just didn't know how to use it IMO. Jupp can fix that.

Hmm. Hadn't looked at it that way. I hope he does fix it! Jupp was a great coach. At least I know he has the respect of the guys on the team.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont have any idea why Heynckes is doing it, he‘s a legend and has won everything. Don‘t think its money but I really wonder how they could talk Heynckes into taking over this job.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I dont have any idea why Heynckes is doing it, he‘s a legend and has won everything. Don‘t think its money but I really wonder how they could talk Heynckes into taking over this job.

He says he hasn't decided yet.

But some guys just have a passion for the game, and it is hard to stay away.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bayern now officially confirmed; Jupp is back. At least this gives them some stability until the end of the season. :tup:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern now officially confirmed; Jupp is back. At least this gives them some stability until the end of the season. :tup:

Says he wouldn't have come back for any other team, but Bayern is a love affair for him. Which answers your question Nessie

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I think he's their version of Guus Hiddink, putting out fires until the seasons over.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
There is a different atmosphere at the Alliance Arena now. Still some things for Jupp to clean up, but they played like the Bayern I'm used to seeing. With him on the sidelines I kept looking for the two Marios. :roflmao: Are Freiburg's players really small or is Hummels bigger than I thought? I also saw Kimmich doing the Lahm overlap with Robben today. I wonder if that was Jupp's doing too.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wowser. Dortmund v Leipzig was a wild one. I don't remember ever seeing an official yell at some of the players like today. That match was chippy. The players were protesting a little too much. The official lost it on them.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Not impressed at all with James Rodrigues. He seems like a lazy striker in the vein of Ronaldo. Just hang around up front and don't help out until the ball comes your way. Sheesh. Now with Mueller out for a spell, I hope they just keep playing Alcantara and letting James ride the pine pony.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Not impressed at all with James Rodrigues. He seems like a lazy striker in the vein of Ronaldo. Just hang around up front and don't help out until the ball comes your way. Sheesh. Now with Mueller out for a spell, I hope they just keep playing Alcantara and letting James ride the pine pony.

Upset Muller is out, he was already close to being his old self under Jupp.

James is an enigma. Can't figure him out. Definitely isn't reliable though. I agree with your lineup hope, move Thiago up to CAM, put Rudy in the pivot role Thiago normally plays.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Upset Muller is out, he was already close to being his old self under Jupp.

James is an enigma. Can't figure him out. Definitely isn't reliable though. I agree with your lineup hope, move Thiago up to CAM, put Rudy in the pivot role Thiago normally plays.
Muller will be back in three weeks, I'm pretty sure he makes it back into the starting eleven easiliy.
Benching him was one of the mistakes that cost Carlo his job.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts