Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
See ya there. The largest and 4th largest cities going down to 2.Liga. Schade.
We both will strike back. ;)
And to be honest, well deserved for my team. The lack of quality players combined with bad management makes it happen this time. First relegation ever. On the other hand somehow relieved as finally all the circus about being the Dino and our Bundesliga clock comes to an end. A chance to rebuild after years of mismanagement.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Condolences, but look at the bright side, Nessie. There are still 8 matches left. Hamburg can still pull out of the relegation slots. :tup:
Lets face the truth, we‘re going to be relegated and we deserve it. Sacked Hollersbach today after only 7 games as our coach and replaced him by our Under21 headcoach. Good decision as its a first step into our future with young players. Last week Thursday our CEO and the Sporting Director were finally fired, also the right decision as we need new, young staff to rebuild the team and the club. Its about time to get rid of those who are responsible for this mess.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Finally off the bottom. One more place to climb. We still play both Mainz and Wolfsburg so I have a slight hope for getting there.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Not liking the Font. What's your last name?

Drahler?
Oraxler?
Daaxler?
Orrhler?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I just read Hector has a relegation clause in his contract that would let him out if they went down. BVB and Bayern are both reportedly interested. But I'm sure it will be a moot point as they won't be relegated, right Bundesbiers? :D

Latest posts